All of Me?

Growing up Maribel was my best friend- she was always there but I felt like an outcast just like her. Not because I was just some un-magical Madrigal, but because of my weight. I have always been on the heavier side- whether it was from my unhealthy choices or my health in general, people have always tried to put me down from it! It works sometimes- but, it never mattered. Maribel was younger but she can tell when people aren't comfortable with me- and she always insisted on me trying to see the positive side. 

It changed though- once the Encato was built, I met her Tio Bruno. Awkward interaction at first, we exchanged names, and in a fit of his cheeks turning bright red, he said. "You're hands are very sweaty," and then quickly dismissed himself with a curt "bye". Talk about being near someone. But Dolores told me so many stories about Bruno while he was in the walls, his telenovela's, and the most exciting, how she could hear him mutter my name and always respond to my negative appearance comments saying that I was "perfect" and that "being normal isn't original for the theatre!" I think that last one could be one of his characters. 

"Acting?" I teased while helping Bruno carry more salt from the market. "Y-yeah- it was what I used to cope with....but I'm noticing the people are more considerate and being a lot nicer to me," His hurt in his voice stemmed from the years of neglect, and unhappiness. It breaks my heart knowing that. "Yeah- I understand that completely." I said while looking down. "Stop that," he said. I quickly shot a glance at him. "What?" he quickly winced. "Sorry....sorry just....you're not supposed to downgrade yourself if I can't," he said quickly while looking to the side. I huffed. "Oh why not? That's how I cope, I make jokes about it and then smile and it usually works!" I said. 

He set his salt bag down and stopped me when we got into his ritual room- still as big and dark as people have said before. "You....are not what you think you are. Y-you're kind, open hearted, and especially cute. Not cute- beautiful......a-and watching you grow and develop and mature to try and please others while always know that you were hurting yourself on those comments hurts me- and I'm not even you....why can't you just see the point I'm making?" I thought of something and looked at him. "I-i think I want that vision," He stared in shock. "b-but you said that you already wanted to live life without it," he said. I gave him a pleading look and he gave me a smile. "Fine- only for you and that cute little smile you always do," He said while making a large circle. I felt awkward- so I stood on the sidelines. He chuckled, lighting the stones. "Come on, come to Bruno," He said while urging me in the circle. The wind seemed to build and nearly circle inside of enclosed space. I stepped into the sand circle and felt my heart was racing. I've always thought of the worst- but if it was to keep spending more time with Bruno- I'll have a vision!

But his voice got low, and it sent a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me. "You might want to hold on," I stared into his eyes in utter shock seeing how beautiful they were, and I slowly grabbed his hands and he switched it to use interlocking fingers, and the sand had lifted in a large circle around us. I stared in awe as the room was hints of that beautiful emerald green as it flashed, me joining the family dinners more often and he had watched as it became clearer. I watched as it turned into Bruno and I having more fun and hanging out a lot more- and what caught me off guard was a bright glimmer. "What is that?" i asked. He shook his head. "I-i oh, A ring! A ring on your finger! You're getting married!" I felt stuck with worry. "To who?" i asked. He gave me a worried glance and he pushed through and saw the final image of the two of us kissing happily. 

We both stared at the tablet in disbelief and I felt my cheeks were glowing red on fire. "Bye," i said quickly trying to run off but he grabbed my wrist and pulled my back ot his chest. We stood for what seemed like ages, his breathing was low and heavy, but his tall lean body was warmer than a fire. "I've never been in a vision before," he admitted. I looked up and back at him. "Y-you....you've changed EVERYTHING of how I thought things through. You may discredit your body- but all I see is a large place that stores love, affection....and for me to ....love," I was taken away and let out a large bright smile. "Sooooooo, does that mean we can have telenovelas of us?" I asked. He smiled cupping my cheeks. "Absolutely," He said while kissing me tenderly. The intense feeling of his stubble on his face as he held onto the kiss made me wrap my arms around his neck, holding the passionate moment until we both had to pull apart. 

We heard a terrible groan. "Ugh! Someone please burn my eyes out!" Camilo said while covering his eyes- his frame shifting between me and him over and over as he walked away. Dolores had smiled bright. "I should have been a love doctor- I could hear everything." Dolores said while tapping her wrist. Dinner. Right. 

Bruno and I bursted out into a fit of laughter while hugging happily. "I-i this is the happiest moment of my life!" I said happily. He smiled bright. "Don't say that- fate says other wise," he said while looking at the tablet. "Please don't be like Mariano," I said while looking at bruno, and he immediately pretended to have large muscles and a voice like his. "We should get married- right now," i bursted into a fit of giggles while he held me in a tight hug. "see? You are loved- not some monster sized whale," He said while holding my hips softly. "Oh whatever-" I was silenced by him kissing me briefly but for a tender moment. I grew red. "Okay- fine. You win," i said. he smiled bright with a cute giggle. "Good, now lets eat. My heart is racing like it ran a mile," i huffed. "You're old stairs were a mile!" i said. he nodded. "Probably why I'm so skinny," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Want to borrow?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope- not a single bit. It's you- you're character, what makes you....you. And I'm not in love with anyone but you," he admitted.