What a party!

(This is short but I wanted something shorter so ya'll still have something to read!" 

"(y/n)"! I laughed when Camilo suddenly tackled me into a tight hug. he gave me a bright smile. "I thought you wouldn't make it to the party! I'm glad you did- you have to get Bruno up," We've been friends for a while since Casita was rebuilt, and it was amazing every time he crossed paths. He'd buy my primo salt for his little delusions, and conversations about his new theatrical characters he plays as. I grew worried though. "What...is he okay?" i said worried. He smiled brighter. "He would be if you are here! Go get him- he's in his room...Dolores says he's been in there for a while and has been going over various telenovelas about you two," I blushed darkly. "Does Abuela know?" He nodded. "OF course! No secret lasts in this house," i rolled my eyes. I took a quick shot of tequila, shuddered, then took off towards his room. I love the music but finding Bruno and seeing his beautiful eyes again- and hearing his cute little nervous giggle makes me smile every time. 

I quickly went past the statue and under the stairs of his room and knocked on his door. I saw him open it and flushed darkly. "(y/n)! I-i...uh- what....are you doing here? not at the party?" I arched a brow. "You aren't either, hun," I said. He nodded. "I-i...was celebrating with my rats! They love parties, and all," I frowned. "Bruno- come on. Let's go out there- grab some snacks for the little guys....maybe dance?" I said with a smile. he flushed. "Dance? With you?" i nodded quickly. "Oh come on Bruno! You can trust me," I held my hands out to him and he hesitantly grabbed them and I smiled bright, hugging him tightly. he laughed. "Did you drink?" I nodded. "A single shot- doesn't do anything to me....I don't think." i said. he smiled. "Does being around me make your belly warm just like tequila?" i asked. He quickly grew nervous and did his cute little chuckle. "W-well it's not in my belly," I laughed while looking up at him and felt my cheeks flare red. We both stared at each other and he gulped slightly then it felt like fireworks went off when his lips crossed mine, feeling his stubble hit my cheeks ever so softly- and I kissed back. he pulled me closer by the waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He breathing grew heavy as he looked down at me. "w-wow....that...i'm," He went ot back away and I smiled softly. "Bruno- come on. We've known this could have happened, right? All the time we've spent together- how often you would flirt by using Hernando to compliment me. and me reciprocating and calling you papi," I said. he flushed while looking to the side. "What...if the family doesn't want this-" I shushed him while looking into his worried gaze. "Bruno....stop trying to please everyone for once. Please yourself, okay?" He nodded with a deep breath then kissed me deeply. This time a little rougher, pulling us closer to his body, still gentle enough to not hurt me. 

Once out of the kiss I smiled holding his hand and interlocking fingers. "Come now- let's go get some cheeks and crackers for those little scurry friends of yourself. He chuckled nervously. "D-do I have to dance?" I furrowed my brows. "I will love you outta your room if you don't! Just for a split second, mi amour," He flushed. "You being in my room isn't a bad thing," He said. I flushed and nudging him. "Oooo! I love that side of you, express it more~"