1-10

Chapter 1: The Life That Was Changed 

 Autumn in Kyoto in 2018 came very early. The north wind blew the golden leaves of ginkgo trees on the ground, swirling and feeling the coolness.

The old woman lying on the hospital bed was emaciated, her cloudy eyes stared blankly at the desolation outside the window.

"Yo, this old thing isn't dead yet?" Seven or eight people suddenly poured into the silent ward, a woman wearing a black ankle-length woolen dress wrapped in white feathers and heavy makeup said with a shrill voice in disgust.

"Who are you calling?" The old woman turned her head and stared at the woman calmly and asked hoarsely.

"You, what kind of eyes do you look at me with? Of course it's you, who else?" The woman was stared at by the old woman's cool eyes, and she felt a little bit furious.

The old woman glanced at the blood relatives who hadn't been here for months, picked up the remote control at hand and turned on the TV, "So many people are here, do you want to come to me for the New Year?" They all said that there was no dutiful son in front of the bed for a long time. Not to mention the group of younger brothers and sisters she brought up.

"Sister, we're here to see you, and we need you to sign a document by the way," a woman with a gentle voice and a smile stepped forward, with fair skin and light makeup, a gold velvet cheongsam dress that would dance all year round The package is exquisite and neat, the black hair is neatly coiled on the head, and the pink diamond long clip is pinned.

No one will believe that she has climbed the threshold of 60 years old. People who have been favored by the years always have something that makes their teeth itch.

The old woman sneered twice, "I've worked hard all my life to get a husband, take care of children, buy a car, and buy a house for you. The savings in my hand are not enough to even be hospitalized. If the hospital just happens to be doing research on targeted drugs and needs my cooperation, I don't need to cooperate. I've already paid for the medical bills. I'm afraid my old lady will freeze to death on the street!

So what are you asking me to sign? Do you want to donate the body? Ha, I'm sorry, all the parts of my body have been scrapped, so I'm disappointing you."

"Sister," the lady said softly without the slightest displeasure, "I know we were too busy with work to see you before, you were angry, but think about it, so many people with cancer, Why does the hospital have to take pity on you? Isn't it because my family always greeted the dean to get a place for you to be exempted from medical expenses?" The old woman's brows were deeply exhausted, "Jin Lingqing, you pretend..Still not tired after a lifetime? Step on me all the time to show your goodness, just to make you happy? "

She has never been stupid, she just doesn't want to see the cold blood of her loved ones.

These days, she thinks a lot, from the moment she remembers to the moment when she is waiting for death to come, every thing is like a flash. The cold knife pierced her heart with blood, and the pain was numb.

How many of these were fueled by the women who had been neglected by the years?

How many of them were she swallowed her own voice, greedy for the slightest warmth, and did not want to wake up A stupid helper? She has become a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for so long in her life, so she doesn't want to be bound and kidnapped by morality anymore. The woman interrupted.

"Don't call me sister, I heard it disgusting," she said sarcastically.

"Sister, what are you dealing with this dead old woman? If you want me to say it, just pull her and press her handprint, let's just sign her name, how easy it is! Zuo Chengquan, who was wearing a brown leather jacket, rolled up his sleeves and greeted his younger brother to come up.

The two brothers did not give the old woman a chance to shout, so they pressed her firmly on the bed and covered her mouth. The ink pad was stamped on the white contract. They threw the old lady at random, and couldn't hide their excitement as they looked at the contract.

"Look, brother, I'll do it quickly, right? " Zuo Chengquan took out a signature pen from his pocket and wrote Zuo Ranjia three words imitating the old lady's handwriting a few times.

"Will? Zuo Ranjia left a large red mark on her mouth and hands. She lay prone on the bed and couldn't move, glaring at the people in the room.

Jin Lingqing pursed her lips and stood aside, the smile on her face faded a little, from Zuo Chengquan I got the contract, read it carefully, put it in the document bag, and handed it to the lawyer waiting beside me.

She drove her younger brother and sisters-in-law home, and then sat on the sofa and said lightly: "Yes, will! I am the person who likes people to hold things in front of me with their own hands. You have to be ignorant, and you can't blame He Chengcai as rude."

In addition to sneering sarcastically, Zuo Ranjia's dilapidated body couldn't even stand up, so she could only continue to stare at Jin Lingqing.

"This legacy is yours. It says that I will inherit 60% of your property, and Chengwu, Chengwen, Chengquan and Chengcai will each get 10%.