11-20

Chapter 11 How Can You See Death Without Helping You

Pan Dong's eyes have a clear expression that I understand. With such a punctual girl, he has willingly been Liuxiahui for so many years.

Du Xuze patted his head angrily, got back through the curtain, walked to the side of the car after a while, opened the passenger seat door, raised his eyebrows and said coldly, "Come down, let's talk at the back. ."

Zuo Ranjia was still a little stunned. She had suffered too much in her previous life, but it seemed that she had poured all the hardships on to Du Xuze, causing him, a man who stood above the ground, to delay his whole life. She lived in her 60s, witnessed the rapid development of the society and economy, and experienced strong winds and waves.

But at this moment, she blinked her long and curved eyelashes and looked at the young man in front of her seriously.

Du Xuze was very young. At the age of 23, he was already well-known in Kyoto. The scar on the corner of his eye was advertised by him as a hero's medal. His face is resolute and stylish, his eyebrows and eyes are not so strong yet. He is dressed in an avant-garde blue denim suit, which complements his tall and straight body. The mockery at the corners of his lips seems to have been separated by countless years. .

He pursed his lips tightly, and impatiently scooped her up. With Pan Dong's applause and Zuo Ranjia's low voice, he hugged her horizontally and strode to the rear of the car. With one jump, he easily landed in the carriage. .

"Scared and stupid?" He put Zuo Ranjia on the thick quilt, knowing that she always hated him, and said with a frown, "Don't worry, no matter how jerk I am, I won't take advantage of you, a lame woman."

Zuo Ranjia tilted her head slightly, but she still didn't want to take her eyes off his face. Where he is, I am used to tossing hard, but my heart is rare. At this moment, she also recovered from her ridiculous reverie and lamented that their fate is really not shallow.

He must not know how he had escaped after more than 40 years and met him in this carriage full of goods.

"Du Xuze?" She called out with a smile in her eyes.

"Why?" Du Xuze replied in a bad tone, feeling a little remorse as soon as she said it. It was the first time she took the initiative to take care of himself, why didn't he know how to be gentle?

This little woman is beautiful and has a temperament like a rabbit's guts, so she can't be scared.

Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, Zuo Ranjia's eyes turned red.

"Hey, you, why are you crying?" Du Xuze was in a hurry, but he couldn't help but let out a low growl, this time he slapped his head abruptly, and said angrily, "Forget it, you Rest here, I will accompany Dongzi in front."

"Don't," Zuo Ranjia grabbed the corner of his clothes, her fair little face rose with enthusiasm, she turned her face away and said softly, "I'm afraid here alone."

Du Xuze hummed, fiddling with the eyes on his fingers, but out of the corner of his eye he stared fiercely at her pretty face.

The car had already driven, the whistling wind whimpered in their ears, and the two of them sat relatively quietly, neither saying a word.

Du Xuze scratched his messy hair, took out a red apple from the frame behind him, washed it with clean water in a white plastic bucket, wiped it clean, and then handed it to Zuo Ranjia, sighing and holding back his irritability. Temper: "Well, eat something refreshing."

Zuo Ranjia thanked in a low voice. The apple was so big that she had to hold it with both hands. She didn't know where to start, so she was stunned for a while.