31-40

Chapter 31 Qiqi is obedient and has candy

These girls are thin-skinned and come here to expose their shortcomings, thinking that they have a city hukou and are a regular worker, the unit manages good benefits, and they get a salary of about 30 per month. Chin jab.

Zuo Ranjia didn't give them a chance to talk back, she flicked her sleeves lightly, and sighed: "What should I do, blame me for being beautiful? You will be envied, jealous, and hated when you go out to the toilet, comrades, people. Be pragmatic and accept the harsh reality, you are ugly, you might as well do more work, you will have less free time, and you will not be ashamed of your face."

She giggled as she spoke, regardless of whether their faces were blue or red, they walked back with the arms of the two aunties, "Aunt Wang, Second Aunt Pan, I have to be busy with marriage these days, wait a minute. When you're busy, go to the door."

"Okay," Aunt Wang has a refreshing temperament, "I looked at your delicate appearance, and I was worried that you would suffer, but now it seems that you and Ozawa are not the same kind of people who do not enter the house."

Second Aunt Pan also laughed: "Yes, neither of them have the temperament to love to suffer, but sometimes suffering is a blessing. You don't have adults watching you on weekdays, and everything is more serious. As long as the original intention is good, everything is not. thing!"

Zuo Ranjia frowned and nodded, "I remember, Brother Xu Ze and I will live a good life, and let those jealous people continue to be jealous! I won't tell you, I have to go back to cook."

After saying goodbye to the two aunties, Zuo Ranjia walked home, washed her hands and went into the kitchen.

The breakfast is very simple. The miscellaneous noodles are served with cabbage caps, bacon slices, and a poached egg in each bowl. The light nutrition is just right for the stomach that has been empty all night.

After eating, Du Xuze was about to push his bicycle away in a hurry, but was pulled by Zuo Ranjia.

"Why, reluctant?" Du Xuze turned around and glanced at her hand holding his arm with a smile in his eyes.

"Can't you talk properly?" Zuo Ranjia couldn't help but smacked his arm under his arm. He didn't use much strength, but his hand was still a little numb, his muscles were too hard. "I'm going to tell you the business. I told Qingzi about studying last night. Now the school is not serious. He is only thirteen years old. It's a pity not to go to school. So you find him a school. A set of books, test questions and papers from elementary school to high school, let him learn and teach two small ones along the way."

"It's a good thing. Qingzi's head is useful, but it's useless in the right place. If you train college students for our old Du family, my father, uncle, aunt and grandma will definitely thank the new daughter-in-law in their dreams." Du Xuze nodded again and again. "What you say is more effective than what I say. Every time I see him, I keep saying that what he should play is still playing."

Zuo Ranjia is a person who has died once. Although she has never experienced what it feels like after death, she still has some awe and fear of ghosts and gods. She pushed him out: "Okay, okay, what are you talking about in the early morning!"

"What I'm saying is true, I'm a college student and haven't read it yet," Du Xuze pushed the car out funny, looking at her reluctantly, "My daughter-in-law is waiting for me at home, if you have something to do, ask Qingzi to find Wen Jian and the others. "

Zuo Ranjia stood at the door and nodded her head, "Okay."

With a single word, Du Xuze was full of energy, and he hurriedly pedaled his bicycle and jumped out for a long distance. Suddenly, he felt that the old man was right, and life was nothing more than a hot kang for his wife and children.