01 ; 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

devil in disguise — 001

season one, pilot

"Lizzie" Aria Montgomery's voice filled the barn. She had been trying to wake up the girl for a few minutes now.

"You really fell hard asleep last night" Hanna Marin commented, sitting on the floor next to her.

"Yeah, I was really tired" she lied, rubbing her eyes, looking around, realizing that she was back at Spencer's barn, and trying to remember how she got there after last nights events. Her head hurt like hell, and she only remembered bit and pieces "Where's Ali? And Spencer?"

"We don't know" Emily Fields replied, her face showing how worried she was. Elizabeth tried to remember whether Alison was already at the barn when she came back, but it was useless.

Aria helped her up of the floor, Lizzie getting slightly dizzy as she did so, but the girls didn't seem to notice. Footsteps in their direction were heard, and Aria was the one that went to the door, that was already open, letting the cold in.

"Ali?" the short brunette wondered, seeing as a female figure came close to the barn. However, it wasn't their blonde friend.

"She's gone" Spencer Hastings replied with a serious countenance.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Elizabeth asked. It was about to dawn; Alison knew better than coming back that late.

"I've looked everywhere for her. I think I heard her scream"

"Here you have your schedule, including the number of the class and the teacher" Mr Hackett informed, handing the paper to the student sitting in front of him "And these are the dates for your makeup tests" the man handed her another paper.

"Thank you, Mr Hackett" she put on her most innocent and sweetest smile as she put both of the papers on her folder, which she then put in her purse.

"Any time" he replied with a smile "We are happy to have you back Miss Arden. If there's something else I can do for you, please let me know"

Keeping up the same attitude she had before, she thanked the principal once again and left his office.

"Finally" Mona Vanderwaal exclaimed, getting up from the chair she was sitting while waiting for her friend, grabbing her purse and fixing her clothes "Thought you were gonna be there forever!"

"How did it go?" this time it was Hanna Marin who asked, as the three of them started walking down the stairs, heading to class; Elizabeth in the middle with her two friends at each of her sides.