04 ; 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

devil in disguise — 004

season one, episode three.

    "Whose's brilliant idea was this again?" Elizabeth questioned as she pushed aside a branch, this wasn't how she was expecting to start her morning.

    "Emily's mom" Spencer answered, as annoyed as the blonde. The group of five girls were now in the middle of the woods.

    "The shed was me" Emily Fields corrected them, taking the lead "My mom just said we should do something for us"

    "Well, couldn't we do something without mosquitoes?" Hanna complained, as she waved her hand trying to get rid of the insects.

    "They're not mosquitoes, they are grants" Aria corrected their blonde friend.

    "Tomato, tomahto" the other blonde girl one muttered, imitating her friend's actions "They are small and annoying"

    "And they're flying up my nose!" Marin added irritated.

    "They are attracted to your perfume" Hastings referred to both girls "And your hair product. And your lip gloss"

    "What are you saying? That I attract flies?" Hanna Marin cockily laughed, Lizzie shaking her head.

    "Gnats" Aria Montgomery corrected once again, gaining a bad look from the blonde.

    "Why do I feel like we are going the wrong way?" Emily stopped, looking around her. Everything seemed the same.

    "No, this is it. I remember that tree. It's the halfway point" the tall brunette pointed out, sure of what she was saying.

    "Yeah, there's 136 steps left to the shed" Arden added, gaining surprised and confused looks from her friends "What? we used to come here like everyday in eighth grade"

    "You know, I still think this is the wrong place to do this...shrine, whatever you call it" Hastings repeated, looking unsure around her.

    "It's not a shrine. It's a place to remember Alison. What's wrong with that?" Emily Fields fought back, with a slight harsh tone.

    "Doing it out here makes it look like we have something to hide" Spencer replied.

    "You're worried about what other people think?" Emily questioned, crossing her arms and with a frown.

    "Aren't you?" Lizzie  joined them, taking Spencer's side "We already have those detectives on our backs, do you want to give them more reasons to question us?"

    "Hanna, why are you so quiet?" Emily asked their friend, who was unusually quiet.

    "I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth" the blonde replied taking the lead as the girls kept walking, trying to end the conversation.