n i c o

All I ever think about is this,
All the tiring time between,
And how trying to put my trust in you,
Just takes so much out of me.

- From the Inside, Linkin Park

Prologue

Water shattered against the concrete structure as it penetrated the barrier. The bridge didn't diminish under the water's overwhelming power. Rain crashed against my weak skin, scattering drops around my feet. Gathering the courage, I forced my left leg to linger over the railing, hastily followed by the over. Cars screeched obliviously past, unaware of my figure grasping the railing while a few feet from death.

"Stop! Please!" I cried, as my body flamed with pain. Surging bruises regenerated from past punches. Octavian and Luke chuckled, landing a few more fist fills of pain. Although I was aware it was a waste of breath, I repeatedly commanded them to stop. My body couldn't take much more, not after the recent scars of mistakes etched in my body.

"What's wrong, faggot? Why don't you call your boyfriend to come save you? Oh that's right, he broke your heart! No one that loves you!" Octavian mocked, he paused for a minute to gain his breathing. Luke snickered a bit, also faltering to earn his energy. "What was his name again? Will Solace? A faggot like you should have kept hiding in the closet. Nico Di Angelo, the 'gay player'. Let's see who wants to sleep with a faggot like you after we're done with you."

No. Nico, this is for the best, I convinced myself. Before I could sweep another step, arms gripped my waist and yanked me from the railing. "No! Stop!" I objected, kicking the foreigner. My tears were now intertwining with the rain droplets. "I want to die!" I screeched into the midnight drab air.

"Nico, we can't do this. It's not right," Will mumbled, nibbling against his bottom lip. My lips parted to retort when he waved his hand for my mouth to lock shut. "These feelings... they're an abomination. Perhaps mood swings. Emotions like these are supposed to be directed to girls. None of this is right. It's revolting and diverse. Just..." tears were threatening to escape his lids. "Stay away from me... it's for the best." Without another word, the door of his house abruptly slammed in my face.

I shuttered from his words, my body collapsing on his porch. Tears sprung from my eyes as they cascaded down my pale cheeks. His warm thumb wasn't there to snatch away the tears, his words weren't there to comfort me. I was alone.

Wailing against the body, I continued to cry with infinite anguish. Feet away, my deathbed was awaiting my body. Shivering, I finally tumbled against the body, finally giving up. My feeble body couldn't take much more energy to fight. The rain was steadily decreasing to a slow pace. Except my memories couldn't stay contained.

"Get out my house! I never want to see your slut face again!" the monster before me wasn't me father. No anymore. "Stay away from me! If I ever see the faggot you call yourself, I'll shout you!" arms jerked me from the house. Brushing me from the house as my mother called for me. My cheeks were stained from weeping, my father whipped up his hand. The sound from the smack was obliterating. He kneed me in the balls before locking the door behind him.

"Nico! Stop!" that voice I could recognize from anywhere. This figure swiveled my body around to face him. The dazzling face of Will Solace was planted in front my vision. His blue gleaming eyes were damaged with grief and guilt. Never did I expect to see his gorgeous face again. The blonde hair was recognizable from yards away. Nothing else was visible, it all dissolved when his face was inches from mine.

"Will..." I choked, barley able to meet his eyes with stability. "What are you doing here?" Instead of replying, he connected out lips. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Hid lips brushed with mine as his grip around me tightened. Combing my fingers through his golden hair, a breathless moan produced from his lips. We broke away, gazing into each other's eyes.

That was the last dream my mind conjured before I leaped from the bridge.

A/N

This chapter was short on purpose, considering that it was a prologue. It may be confusing but that's the point of the prologue. It will be easier to decipher once I begin the actually chapters and lead up to this part.

Thanks for reading and voting! Hope you guys enjoy this Solangelo as much as the last one!