w i l l

Chapter 2

Father stepped away from the pulpit with an intriguing smile plastered across his thin lips. He seemed to have something that swept his mind away, it made me abnormally curious. After he had made his way among st the family, his voice was rough with texture, "Will, who was that boy with Jason this morning? I believe I've seen his father around the church before. Always complaining about the kids attitude. From what I've heard he's been involved with drugs before as well. Someone I'd reckon you should stay away from." my father's suggestion was a mere waist of words. There was no way I was going to be giving up this hunt for the boy in black. His name was Nico, and I was destined to have him. 

From the very beginning of my entire life father has informed me of what is most important: staying true to God. The risen Savior. My father had told me multiple times would could corrupt me- homosexuality, drugs, alcohol, and sex. Unfortunately I've only had the pleasure of realizing my sexuality (bisexual) and never having the opportunities to explore the others. 

Perhaps Nico can get me there.

-WOOOOOOO TIME PASSSSSS-

It was a Monday morning in January when I saw him again, this time not forced into a pew. I was on my way to my university when I witnessed him stumbling out of another boys dorm, likely from spending the night to induce erotic things. Nevertheless, I scrutinized his antics as he smirked when the boy pressed a kiss to his cheek before waving goodbye. Once Nico had started down the street, my feet unwillingly followed the mischievous boy. I only got a few yards when he noticed my presence and swiveled around with a smirk hidden on his lips. "Ah Will," he started, "hadn't expected you. Just figured Percy had come back for more." those eyes twinkled with delight at the thought. Father was right this boy was trouble, except I was too caught up in Nico to give it up now. 

"Sorry to disappoint. I go to school here, just figured I'd give a way before going on my way." my palms grew moist as Nico's eyes trailed my body, obviously staring at my crotch longer than necessary. 

"No problem Sunshine. Everyone's always willing to give a little love to Nico. No shame." Nico slowly progressed in my direction, his left hand made its way up my chest to land on my erratic heartbeat. "What can I do you for? A roll in the hay?" 

"Ah..." my voice wavered with the thought of Nico- naked -lying breathlessly across my bed with moans so loud my father could here at any moment. "That's alright, just saying hello." I had finally managed to get my upstairs brain working, while little Will attempted to not be woken up. 

"Suit yourself, Will Solace. Wouldn't want to waist your virginity on a boy like me right?" his eyebrows raised and cocky.

"How'd you know I was a virgin-" he cut me off with a wave of his hand.

"It reeks off you sweetheart... Tell you what. Meet me at Demigod Tavern on Friday night and we'll get you nice and laid. Sound good?" his voice never wavered or lingered.

"Uh... I'm not sure..." I stammered, feet and hands clammy from recent thoughts of Nico and my jeans growing uncomfortably tight around the crotch area. 

"One more thing sweet cheeks," he leaned up to nibble on my ear lobe before whispering, "don't forget little Will." he palmed my crotch, which caused me to squeal with pleasure and surprise before he zipped off with a laugh. 

Sure enough, there was a tight bulge in my pants and a unwanted vision of Nico in my head. Another thing was for sure, I was coming on Friday.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry about not being active, had some personal stuff happen recently. Anyways, I'm going to try to post this story every Monday if possible. Hope you enjoy!

 None of my characters- just Rick's!