i love you mike (a fnaf jermike fanfic)

Chapter 1: the job at Freddy's.

Jeremy woke of and got out of bed and gets dressed for work. He walk out the door to Wait for Mike to pick him up. Since he and Mike worked at the same job, mike always pick up Jeremy.

"Ugh! W-where is H-he!?" Jeremy said and starts to takes out his phone and starts calling Mike.

Mike answer the call."Hey Jeremy" "m-mike Why aren't you h-here yet?!"

"Jer Im almost there calm down." He said in a calm voice. Jeremy wasn't calm at all he was a little nervous.

::after the talk on the phone::

Mike drove up to Jeremy drive way and have a cute smile on his face."let's go Jer" he called Jeremy to get his attention.

Jeremy notice the smile on his face. When they made it to work Jeremy walked into his office and starts looking at the cameras and used the lights. He saw toy Bonnie in the vents and uses his flashlight to see.

Jeremy look at Mike and looks at the time it was 5:59 in night 4.

::after work::

"Um...m-mike can I s-stay over at y-your place?" "Sure Jer." Mike smiled at Jeremy as they arrived at Mike place. Jeremy was done with dinner and walks to the bedroom and sees Mike in bed shivering. Jeremy gets on bed and covers mike and him in a blanket.

Mike put his arm around Jeremy and holds him and pulls him close to him. Jeremy Wakes up slowly and looked at Mike. In one second Mike kissed Jeremy,Jeremy kisses him back.

(( hi guys I'll work on chapter 2 tomorrow hope you guys like chapter 1!))