chapter 2 : jeremy crush!?

((Hi guys here's chapter 2 hopefully you like it ♥))

//Jeremy p.o.v \\\

Me and Mike got to Freddy's. It was already 12:00 a.m. I looked at the cameras and checks the lights. I got scared when I saw toy Bonnie in the vents. Me and Mike put the mask on and stay still.

//mikes p.o.v\\

When me and jere was looking at the cameras I saw a cut on his wrist. I pull up his selve and tears  fall from my cheeks. "Jeremy Why!?,Why did you do This!?" More teats falls from my blue oecan eyes.

//Jeremy p.o.v\\

I saw that Mike saw the cuts I made This morning. I saw his tears and starts to get nervous and pulls them selves down but he pull them back up and saw lots of them. "I-i-i... I c-cant t-tell you!" I yelled. "Please jere please tell me!!" He Hold my arm tight with a strong grip."f-fine!....I been doing This cause it's a habit! My dad Keep telling me that Im worthless that never had been born!" I starded to sob my green eyes out and hugged on Mike with tears.

//Mike's p.o.v\\

I listen to the words that Jeremy said and thought 'Why his farther would say such a thing'. Than I looked down and blush pink on my cheeks and remember that since doll had broken up with Me to another asshole, i think i l-like jeremy? "Hey Jeremy how about you live with me. Let's go to your house first and get your stuff,ok? "O-ok"

//time skip By\\

//Jeremy's p.o.v\\

When me and Mike got to my apartment I got out of the car."i-ill b-be b-back" I ran to the door and walk in slowly , trying not to wake up my dad but I didn't realize he was already awake. "JEREMY WHERE WERE YOU?!" He runs towards me and starts to beat me up.he push me to the wall and continue to beat Me up."D-DAD I-IM M-MOVING O-OUT!!" "GOOD!!! I DON'T WANT A PIECE OF CRAP HERE ANYWAYS, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" I started to run towards my bedroom and gets all my stuff including my manga money. I ran back to the car crying and sobbing with pain.

// Mike's p.o.v\\

I see Jeremy crying and see a lot of bruises."Jeremy you ok? What's wrong?" "I-its n-nothing... l-lets g-go." I drove Jeremy to my place and takes his stuff to the guest room.

//Jeremy p.o.v\\

I thought about Mike being a Nice guy and thinks about him.I felt that I think I....like him. I really think I do.by the matter of fact I am gay of course. But I don't know if he likes me? I walk to the guest room and unpack my stuff.I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I heard footsteps and head Mike's voice walking in the bathroom. "Jer-....." I blushes Red and cover myself in th's shower curtains. "M-mike!!! g-get o-out!!!" I saw Mike smirking and comes to me and kissed me. HE KISSED ME! I blushes red with a mix of pink.I kissed Mike back and push him out of the room. 'I think Im gay?' Mike thought to himself as he thought about how cute Jeremy is. ' I am gay.' Mike thought to himself again and walk to his bedroom and fell asleep.

(( I'll work on chapter 3 tomorrow hope you like this chapter :) ))