chapter 3 : mike and Jeremy's date!!

(( here is chapter 3 hope you like it :0) ))

// Mikes p.o.v \\

I kept on sleeping until I heard footsteps coming towards me , open up my eyes and looked at the figure. It was Jeremy of course. Jeremy came in closer to me and kissed me on the lips softly. I kissed him back,softly and makes out with him. I pulled away slowly for a second to say something "Jeremy, wanna go on a....." I see Jeremy blushing. "Y-yes m-mike?"
Jeremy said."On a date with me....?" I started to blush pink across my face. "Y-yes!"
As I heard Jeremy said yes I smiled and kissed him a little more."I love you Jere" "i-i l-love you t-too" 'man his slutters is so cute' 'Fuck!'
I thought to myself.

// Jeremy's p.o.v \\

I blush a little when I said yes. I kissed mike back and sleep on his chest, trying to cuddle him. "M-mkie?" "Hmm?" Mike said "where is it, exactly?" I said , questioned him. "Well its something you will like." He said.

::time skip to the morning::

//mikes p.o.v\\

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I smelled pancakes and saw Jeremy making them. I walk down and kissed Jeremy on the cheek."morning jerebear" I smilehe "M-morning m-mike" he said smiling back and kissed my check,he handed me vanilla pancakes with maple syrup on the side than I smiled and kissed his cheek again.

[[time skip by to the date]]

//Jeremy p.o.v\\

I got dress and waited for mike to get ready for the date. I saw him walking out the room and saw me sitting on the couch. "M-mike you r-ready?" I smiled. "Yea jerebear" he smiled back. We walk out and in the car. Mike drove to the parking lot by the name "Roxy Fancy Food" (RFF for short).

// time skip fast\\

//mikes p.o.v\\

I grab Jeremy's hand and took him inside. We sat in a booth and order our drinks and food and waited. All of a sudden a girl came up to me and Jeremy and tooks some pictures as she was "fangirling" I said to her that he's my "brother" but she didn't believe me she say that we were a cute and hot gay/homo couple. Jeremy blush in embarrassment with his hair covering his green,lime eyes. 'Damn how can he see!?' I thought to myself.

//time skip by to the food \\

When the waiter bring back our food me and Jere started to eat and drink. Jeremy still have his hair covering his eyes, which I really don't understand why. His eyes are cute and sexy. "Hey Jeremy why do you hide your eyes? , can you see tho?" I chuckle a little. "W-well i-its just a-a habit." He answered. "Oh ok then."

//after the date\\

((Jeremy p.o.v))

((Warning there is SMUT!))

Me and mike was done with our food and payed for it. We walked out holding each other hands and in the car. Mike drove us home and we both sat on the couch,mike put his arm around me and pull me closed to his chest with a tight grip. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back he slowly put his tongue in my mouth,swriling around making out with me and pulling me down. Mike slowly unzipped my pants and slide his right hand in my boxers and pull out my member. He starts to pump it good and hard and I started to moan. He than suck my hard member and I let out a loud moan. Sooner than that , all the sudden I cummed inside his mouth.

//mikes p.o.v\\

I taste his cummed than swallow it. Then I unzipped my pants and pull down my pants and boxers and showed my big member. Than I started to fuck Jeremy and neck kissed him. *pant* "oh my god Jere"*pant* I keep on fucking him moaning my ass off. Jeremy moan loud and pulls away and sucks my big and hard member. I moaned more and put my hand on his head while he suck my member, good." Jere i'm going to-..." I cummed in Jeremy's mouth and gasp in for some air.

((Member means dick get used to life! XD))

//Jeremy's p.o.v//

I hide mikes cummed under my tongue and heard a knock on the door."shit!" Mike said he pulled up his boxers and pants and walk out and answer the door I put on mine too and spit out the cummed in the kitchen sink. "What!" Mike said as he talked to a purple dude and I wonder 'who's that purple guy' I thought to myself. After when mike and the purple dude talk , mike closed the door and took my hand to the bedroom and cuddle. Mike kissed my cheek and smiled."h-hey m-mike , w-who's the p-purple m-man?" I asked. "Oh that's Vincent" he answered and fell asleep cuddling me. "O-oh o-ok g-goodnight m-mike." Mike and I fell asleep , I was cuddling in mikes arm like a kitten and hold mike tight while I cuddle him.

((I'll make chapter 4 next Saturday hope you like this chapter!))