Jeremy neko cat!!

(Here's an request for Chapter 5!! WARNING: THERE IS SMUT)

//jeremy p.o.v//

I was sleeping with mike. Just as then I heard footsteps coming my way. The weird footsteps got closer and closer to me. I felt a touch, then I tasted an liquid that hit my mouth. After the person/thing was gone I woke up and look at the mirror and saw green cat neko ears and an black and green striped tail. I jumped out of bed in shocked and looked around for mike. I put some clothes on and race downstairs and saw mike in the living room. I walked down towards him with an mad look on my face. When mike turned around. He smirked and play with my tail and ears, I couldn't help but purr and act like an cat but I just couldn't stop mike by petting me. All of the sudden a knock on the door was heard from the front door.

//mikes p.o.v//

When I heard an knock I walked towards to the front door and answer it. It was that purple grape fag again. "Oh....its you" I said in a unamused tone. When Vincent saw neko jeremy he chuckle and walked in. I notice that he was up to something. But I don't know what he's up to. I followed the purple fag and narrow my eyes back to jeremy. ( WARNING: SMUT ) Vincent smirked at neko jeremy and lick his neck. I stared at him with a pissed off face. "Hey mike~ how about we played with neko boy here~~" vincent said smirking pointing at jeremy. "A-ah! V-vincent?!" Jeremy moan as purple fag kept on licking him. I smirk back than picks up 'neko boy' and unzipped my pants and takes his and his boxers off. I placed him on my hard member and play with his. Vincent lick jeremy member and pumps it as fast as he can.

//Jeremy p.o.v//

I moan as I start humping mikes member while vincent pump mine. I felt Vincent mouth on my member and sucks it. I moan but couldn't it help it but moan more. Mike started to kiss me while Vincent suck my member. At that time mike cum in me with an big load of white liquid. I cum in Vincent mouth feeling their both pleasuring me.

//time skip by after smut ^^//

//jeremy p.o.v//

After "stuff" happened. I cover myself with an blacket and cuddle in it. When I heard footsteps coming in my way. I open my eyes and saw mike with an mirror. He showed me that I didn't have my ears and tail anymore. I sigh in releaf and lay back relax. Mike got in and cuddle with me. I cuddle back and ended up sleeping in his arms. Mike smile giving a 'aww face' at me. I drool a little but just cuddle in his arms. "Sweet dreams jere-bear~" he said, still having his 'aww face' at me then fell asleep with me. We ended up cuddling in our sleep with each other.

(Hope you like Chapter 5!!! :) )