Chapter 9 ☆ heroes to butlers☆

No one's pov

"Shut up!" Katsuki yelled out as he turned bright red. Ever since the strings were revealed Keigo and Touya came by to crash at Katsuki's place quit often. They're building up their relation slowly as they're getting closer day by day. "Nah ah, stop it." Katsuki murmured as Hawks carried Katsuki to his room. "Hmm, Tou isn't here yet. How about we discuss when you're planning to tell everyone." Keigo stated as he cuddled Katsuki.

"I don't wanna, what if they don't accept?" Katsuki muttered as he laid his head on Keigo's chest. "What? Of course, they wouldn't mind were just a few years older dummy." Keigo grinned. "Fine, 'Zawa and Recovery girl first." Katsuki answered as they heard loud thuds on the stairs. In a second a tired Touya lay next to Katsuki as he hugged the blond and fell asleep right away. "Guess we'll tell 'em tomorrow and I also need to finish off the deal with Brainfucker." Katsuki stated.

"Brainfucker?" Keigo questioned as he chuckled at the nickname. "Hitoshi Shinso." Katsuki replied as he patted Touya's head. "I'll remove his shoes." Keigo said as he did that. "I have to go in an hour and next week, I'll have to patrol again." Katsuki muttered as he sat up and got out of Touya's hold. "I have tomorrow off." Keigo grinned as he lay back down with Touya. "Lucky, smartass. Spend some time with Touya yeah?" Katsuki grinned as he went to get changed.

As half an hour passed Katsuki made sure to wear his mask and hood as he walked in the streets. At a certain moment everything got clouded while it started pouring. Luckily Katsuki had found the café before he got wet. "Hello, Hina." Katsuki said as he sat down. "Ground Zero, please leave." Hina said as she looked at the pro hero in concern. "Wait what why?" Katsuki asked as he looked around in the café spotting no one else.

"Boss is being forced to seal off the deal with this guy with a weird quirk." Hina explained. "Explain." Katsuki ordered. "You see, everyone whose got a drop of the rain that poured just now, is in control of that guy, "Do you have a shower here?" Katsuki questioned as Hina nodded. "Set three pair of male uniforms in the bathroom please." Katsuki ordered. "Oh? Alright." Hina nodded. "And give me one as well." Katsuki said as Hina handed him a uniform. After Katsuki finished changing he set up a table.

"Tell your boss that the few workers set up a special farewell diner." Katsuki grinned as Shoto, Shinso and Tokoyami entered the café. "You three, go take a shower and change into the uniforms there. I'll kill you if you don't shower." Katsuki said as the three of them went to shower one by one.

"Which of you can cook?" Katsuki questioned. All three of them raised their hands as Katsuki smiled. "Shadow, Icy hot you two go in the kitchen, Hina will tell you what to make. Brainfucker we need to talk." Katsuki said as Shoto and Tokoyami went to the kitchen with Hina. "What do you need me for?" Shinso questioned. "Do any of you have quirk cancellers with you?" Katsuki asked. "Yes, Shoto and Tokoyami have them." Shinso answered. "Okay tell them to keep those by the hand and please arrange a meeting with 'Zawa for me alright?" Katsuki said as he went to check on everyone in the kitchen.

Shinso quickly sent his father a message as he then followed Katsuki. "You're done?" Shinso questioned. "Yes, Katsuki's adding the finishing touches." Tokoyami stated. "Since when did you guys get on a first name basis?" Shoto asked. "You two can call me Katsuki if you want." Katsuki stated as he grinned. "Alright, Kat." Shinso grinned, testing the waters. "Seriously Shin?" Katsuki asked. "What now, sir?" Hina asked as she looked at them curiously.

"Get your boss and that guy, keep those cancellers by hand and Shin I need you here so you can use your quirk on the guy if the situation gets shitty." Katsuki explained. "Alright." Hina answered as Shoto and Tokoyami went back to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Hina and you guys too." The owner of the café said as he looked at them all in surprise. "What are your names?" a male with a dark shade of red hair asked as he looked at Katsuki and Shinso. "That's Hikaru." Katsuki said as he pointed at Shinso. "He's Kiharu." Shinso said pointing at Katsuki. "Are you related?" the male questioned. "Yes, we are stepsiblings." Shinso said as he grinned. "I and Hina will bring your food." Katsuki stated as he and Hina rushed to the kitchen.

"Sho, Yami Shinso is Hikaru and I'm Kiharu the names you can read here." Katsuki said as he pointed at his left shoulder. "You two are Shikaro and Takao." Katsuki said as he helped them getting the food out to the boss. "I'm Takao, right?" Tokoyami questioned. "Yes, that's what I said." Katsuki answered as he took two plates of Tofu and handed them to Shoto. "It's the red-haired guy." Katsuki whispered as the other two males nod.

"What's this? Since when did you serve this Hiro?" the red-haired male questioned as he looked at the food. "This is just a special treat." Shinso stated. "So, what's this dish?" the red-haired male questioned. "It called Tempura, sir." Shoto answered with a slight bow. "I see, call me sir Gaku. And is this Udon?" Gaku questioned. "Yes, it indeed is sir Gaku." Tokoyami stated as he put a plate of Sashimi on the table.