Chapter 16 ☆ Perfect ☆

Katsuki's pov

When we finally settled in at Deku's house, Shoto made sure to wrap off the bandages to check Deku's wounds which weren't that bad since recovery girl had used her quirk on Deku. "Kacchan! Tokoyami-Kun looks really good in these hoodies how about you change into one too?" Deku yelled from upstairs his head poking out over the staircase. On his head he wore some type of clips, wait what? "Fucking Deku, is that my merch?" I yelled out shocked. "Oh, you noticed Kacchan?" Deku muttered with a soft grin as he got pulled by Shoto.

"Come on Katsuki get up here, Izuku's been muttering our heads off about the last time you two had a sleep over and that's when you guys were six." Yami yelled. "Fine, one of you help me take Mono upstairs." I yell right back at them, there's no use argumenting with that anyway. "I'll help you out." Shoto said as he walked down the stairs. As I held Mono by the left shoulder and Shoto held him by the right I felt Mono shiver slightly. "You felt that, Kat?" Shoto questioned as I nodded. We quickly brought him in one of the guest rooms upstairs.

"We have to check up on him from time to time." I muttered as I got pulled by Deku. "Look at these, Kacchan!" Deku grinned widely as he showed me a few of our merch hoodies, shirts, pants, pins, caps. "I'm shocked Zuku." I muttered as Deku brightened. "Kacchan!" Deku grinned again as I realized my mistake too late. "Shoto, control your boyfriend dang it!" I yelled out as Shoto softly smiled. "I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to lift his spirits, well not like this." Shoto answered looking at his boyfriend with affection.

"Fine, choose something for me." I said as I see Yami and Deku choosing things out for me. "Here you go, Kat." Yami said as he and Deku gave me the clothes they picked out and pushed me in the bathroom. When I was done changing, I noticed I wore a mix of their merch it was fucking hilarious to see everything mixed up so it took me a while to not just burst out laughing as I walked out. "You look good, Katsuki." Shoto complimented. "Damn, that's the biggest lie I ever heard dude." I say as we head to the room where we've put Monoma.

"He was shaking a while ago, Dark Shadow was with him." Yami muttered. "This probably has to do with the number of times they used those quirks on Monoma-Kun." Deku muttered as we sat down. "You think he's going to get up sometime soon?" Shoto questioned as I nodded. "He might, actually it would be great if he woke up it wouldn't be healthy for him to stay unconscious for long." I said as Shoto nodded.

"Until Monoma wakes up how about we just-" Deku says as he throws a pillow at me without finishing his sentence. Dodging the pillow, I threw it right back at him but instead it hit Shoto. "Dang it half and half you're not supposed to take it for your boyfriend." I said as Yami and Deku nodded in unison. "I'm supposed to let it hit him?" Shoto asks while we all nod in unison. With that Yami and I threw some more pillows at the other two who managed to hit us back a few times.

A loud groan stopped the pillow fight, we stood frozen in our places. "Hey? Where am I at?" Mono sleepily asked. "At Todoroki and Deku's place." I answered as Mono tried to sit up. "I'll get him some water and food." Shoto said. "I'll go with you." Yami added as they both rushed out of the room. "How are you feeling, Monoma-Kun?" Deku asked as Mono just nodded. "You tired?" I asked as we helped him sit up. "Exhausted, they weren't telling me where Hitoshi is at." Mono answered in a broken voice. "Hmmm, he's out on a mission." I answered. "Oh, he is?" Mono questioned as Deku nodded his head. "Thanks then." Mono answered as he started shaking again.

"Hey, were back, what are you guys doing?" Shoto asked as he put some food and water on the table, they brought with them. "Nothing much, they were just telling me about how Hitoshi is at a mission." Mono answered as he drank the water. "Eat something and then rest, you seem very exhausted." Yami stated as he helped Mono out with the food. "When is Hitoshi coming back?" Mono asked. "In five days." Deku answered. "Oh? That's faster than usual." Mono answered with a soft grin. After cleaning up, we sat down next to Mono and talked to him until he fell asleep.

"We should go to bed too, there are a few more bedrooms around here, I'll show you guys." Shoto stated as Deku hugged me and then went to his room. "Here, this room is for you Tokoyami." Shoto said as he opened the door to a darkened room. "Thanks." Yami answered as Shoto led me forward. "Thanks for doing this with us." Shoto said. "The nerd deserves the best." I answered as Shoto grinned. "You are one of the best type of friend he could wish for you know." Shoto said as he opened the door to my room. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He wished he hadn't been that stupid to break your bond." Shoto whispered.

With that I smiled. "I know Zuku might not have told you what happened between us in middle school. But with the history we have, I would've broken the bonds myself. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if we would've stayed bonded. The relation wouldn't have lasted and it would be because we wouldn't be able to close the distance. It's good to be that idiot's friend again. Don't doubt the relation you've built with him, you're perfect for Deku Todoroki." I answered as Shoto nodded in surprise.