A New Vigilante

IZUKU POV

After leaving behind my family I knew I need to find shelter right away. With my quirk I new I could do anything I wanted and nobody could stop me, but what good would that do in the long run. I might as well help people instead of making them do my bidding. I slowely started to migrate to a place called Kamino Ward. All Might fought his arch enemy here. Yeah I know I'm a genius. (I was feeling sassy I'm sorry😭) I started to look for a nicer place to stay in this ghost city. I need to be careful though as this is the hub for villain activity. I started wandering round the block to see if I could find any decent living space. I eventually found a abandoned what looked to be hotel. 'I could use a random room and build and underground base' I thought to myself. This building looked pretty sturdy me a little bashed but then again it could prove useful in the future. I walk into the hotel or as of now my base of operations. I walk around the hotel for a little bit until I see the best idea for my entrance, A FRIDGE! Yes I know it sounds dumb but it would be the last thing a person would look in when looking for a secret base. (Just because his quirk is overpowered doesn't mean he is mature. He is still 8 years old) after moving things around and using his quirk to go under ground by a mile he starts to open up a lot of ground. After teleporting all the stone and dirt out to Uraraka Building Corporation he started to renovate his newly dug hideout. He decided his top floor would be his chill area with a kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a chill area. Then he start to make his battle floor set up with a new suit, weapons and super computer. He also had file cabinet because paper is more safe then digital. After creating his main part of the battle floor he started to add a workout room, even though he could use his quirk and do ANYTHING he still wanted to rely on himself and not his quirk. After finishing renovations Izuku decide to call it a night, but not before making himself some food to cook. After being neglected and having a single beating from his parents and the multiple accounts of bullying he had gone through he had understood to slowly cook for himself. Even though he could wish any food into existence he had decided that cooking would probably be a good skill to have in the future. After making himself some katsudon he decided to go and help some civilians and save some villains from themselves. So he grabbed his suit which was a black and red suit the a silver mask the covered everything from his chin to the bottom of his eyes. Black vest that covered his chest, shoulder and torso. Knee pads that were a dark red with a tint of black on the straps. And lastly he put on the iconic red shoes. For some reason he just couldn't seem to part with them when ever he had to go out. With his suit on he was ready to overpower anyone who got in his way of saving people. He starts by going up his elevator shoot and steps out of his fridge leaving the hotel in a fast pace of 1 minute. As soon as he leaves the hotel he begins to break out in a light jog he would keep this up for 15 minutes until he came across a city. As soon as he got in the city he jumped onto the nearest roof and start moving to the highest point in the city. It was dark so he couldn't see all that well . After jumping a huge concrete looking fence he got onto the room of the giant building were he saw a couple of thugs holding a girl who looked about 10. She was wearing a UA uniform and looked beaten up. I decided to listen to them talk for a bit before deciding to take action.

(Random Thug)RT1: "The boss won't believe his eyes when he sees the fish we caught!"

RT3: " The rewards for this should be pretty hefty if I do say so myself" as he licks his lips

RT2: " It would be wrong to not have a little fun first though" as he gained a devilish look in his eyes

That's what set me over the edge. I knew what these thugs bought of doing and I wasn't going to stand by and let that happen. I sprinted toward one using a speed and strength quirk hoping it would be enough to knock him out. He few into the wall a couple of feet behind him and was stuck into the wall. The other 2 thugs didn't know what was happening so I decided to take advantage of that and go for the thug on my right. He looked like the weaker of the 2 and I wanted to try and even the fight as soon as possible. I hit him in the diaphragm making him gasp for and and I took that time to kick him on right side of his head sending him into the same wall as the other guy. The last thug now knowing they were attacked bull charged me I dodge to the left and go for a dirty shot on his family jewels. I barely missed and he grabs me by the throat.

RT3: " Alright brat I'm going to have to put you down for this, you little punk!" He says while trying to bash my head into the wall I activate my strength quirk and grab his wrists and I effectively dislocated his wrist hearing a popping sound. I punch him below the belt and manage to unleash a fury of punch's to his abdomen before he goes flying into a bunch of crates and doesn't move. After that I make sure to tie up all the thugs to a nearby support pillar with some rope from one of the broken crates. I check on the girl making sure she is okay.

Girl: " W-Who are y-you?" She asks frightened

Me: "Somebody who is willing to help you get home safe." I replied

Girl: " Are you a hero?" She asks with some hope in her voice

Me: "Someone like that, yeah." I respond

Me: "What's your name miss?" I questioned

Girl: " I'm  Nejire. Who are you?" She asks again

Me: "*giggles lightly* I've been Given many names, but call me what ever you want." I tell Nejire

Nejire: " Well Given it what I'll call you cause you have given me freedom." She says before slowly closing her eyes

I call the police and for them to arrive after healing her. I make sure the police arrest the thugs and get Nejire some help. The police looked around in bewilderment as the Nejire wasn't hurt but the thugs were hurt. After making sure they got Nejire home safely and the thugs to the police station I decided to call it a night. I went back to my super cool ultra hidden secret base entrance and went down. I took off my suit and got on some pajamas before using the bathroom and brushing teeth. I then let the darkness consume my droopy eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UA has a all the forms of schooling but only have heroing for High school right now Nejire is going to the Elementary school and is in her last year. Hopefully nobody will get to confused. Sorry I've been neglecting this work for a while and never really planned on this going anywhere, but for the few people that enjoy this book I will try my best to keep it going! Bye Bye!