Chapter 1: Hiding

Liam'sPOV

Four years later

We are now on the "Where We Are Tour". It’s amazing to see how far we have come but it’s all Thanks to our wonderful Directioners.

I'm alone in my hotel room, on the bed. Zayn is my roomate and he’s out with Harry, Louis, and Niall.

You are probably wondering 'Why am I not hanging out with them'. Well I suppose you don’t know this, but I have this massive crush on Zayn ever since X Factor when I laid eyes on him. My eyes were glued to every move he made just wondering how anyone can be that beautiful. I guess you can say it’s "Love at First Sight". So, I guess I have no mood to hang out with them, I mean like I am exhausted after finishing a concert today.

Anyway, about Zayn, I love him so much that it hurts and he shows no signs of him liking me. I mean Zayn and I are close friends and we have this Bromance that our fans call Ziam. I am flattered by that. But, behind closed doors he really treats me as his own brother but I'm just hurt by this fact because I want us to be more than that. I just don't get why is he not opening up to any of us. Like that one time, I caught him crying and he didn't tell me anything about why he was crying. Also, sometimes in the morning, his eyes are blood-shot-red. My guess is, he cries but still he doesn't say a word. I want to be there for him; just help and protect him from whatever his going through.

In the end, I can feel myself dropping in a deep sleep.

________________________________________

Zayn'sPOV

After the concert, we all want to hangout and just have fun but Liam doesn’t want to tag along. But whatever. I didn't make a big deal out of it. It’s just that he’s the daddy direction that was supposed to make sure we don’t get in trouble. We call ourselves the "Trouble Direction"It was Louis’ idea.

"ZAYNNN, STOP DAYDREAMING!!" Someone yelled in my ear.

I straight away turn my head and glare. "LOUIS YOU DON’T HAVE TO YELL!!"

"So you want me to whisper when we are at a bar club and the music so freaking loud?" Louis laughs.

"What do you want Louis?" I asked annoyed.

When I ask him that, his eyes start to fill with tears. And I immediately know why

Harry.

I look around and see Harry kissing some blonde girl and he was grinding his crotch against her. He looks like he’s really enjoying it.

I felt anger rising in my chest. Like can't he tell that Louis is in love with him?

By now, Louis has tears sliding down his cheeks and I hate seeing my Lou Bear crying.

And As much as I want to go to Harry and punch his pretty face, Louis needs me now.

I wided my arms out for Louis and he immediately puts his arms around my torso and snuggle his head in my neck and cries. I can feel my shirt getting wet. It really hurts me to see him crying his heart out. A few months ago, Louis told me about his love for Harry and I wasn't really surprise because it was pretty much obvious that Louis has a thing for Harry. And the fact Harry doesn't see it makes me wanna scratch his eyes out since he doesn't put it to good use. God damn it, what am I thinking?

I decide I should joke around and cheer Louis up.

"Oh god, Louis, my precious shirt is wet because of you!", I say in an attempt to cheer him up.

"Seriously, now all you care about is your precious damn shirt???!!!" Louis glares at me

"I mean of course this shirt ain’t cheap, Lou." I smirk