Chapter 2: Secrets

Liam's POV
I wake up when the sun shines through the curtains.

"Come on I'm trying to sleep sunshine. Sleeping is where I don't have to feel the pain", I grumble.

I roll over and look at Zayn. To be honest, I can't even look at him without feeling my chest tightening and all I want to do is cry my heart out. But I push it all away. Not now. I just get up. I’m just going to do my daily routine and ignore the pain inside of me.

I go out to the living room and I see that Niall is up. And that he’s having breakfast at 7:45am.

I laugh.

"Little Nialler can't hold his hunger even just for a while!"

Niall jumped. "What the heck, Liam!??!! I think I almost had a HEART ATTACK!!!" I laugh even harder.

"Don't be dramatic, Niall, and I see what you did there." I winked at him.

Niall face turns red immediately.

I teased him singing "Our Love was made in Ireland."

Niall face is so red that he looks like a tomato. I take out my phone and snap a picture of him.

"I wonder what Demi Lovato will think of this picture, Ni", I say acting as I would think hard.

Niall gets up on his feet and puts his food away. He glares at me.

"Don't you dare send it or else you are so dead, Payne!"

He catches my arm but I shake it off and run behind the couch. I smirk at him evilly.

"If you take one more step this picture will be sent and there is no turning back."

Niall gasps "I can't believe you just threatened me!"

"Oh yeah I did" I said

"LIAM! SPOON!!"Niall suddenly yells

I scream in panic and turn around. "WHERE!??!!"

I look back and see Niall running towards me.

From one moment to the other I’m on the couch beneath him.

He gets my phone in his hands. "Okay the photo is deleted." He laughs and throws the phone at the couch.

"Oh no you didn't" I switch position so his below me and I start to tickle him.

Right then, Zayn walks into the living room.

"OH MY GOD!!! Do you people have any bloody idea what-" He cuts himself off when he sees our position.

I think I see something in his eyes. Jealousy.

I laugh nervously. "Um sorry, Zayn. Just some Diall drama…"

I can see Niall rolling his eyes annoyed. He pushes me off.

"Well anyway we have to be ready by 11. We have rehearsal", he announces.

Zayn just ignores him and goes to the kitchen.

Niall mumbles, "Somebody is in a bad mood and it’s not me nor you."I nod agreeing.

I think to myself. "And I wish he would tell us why."
_______________________________________

Zayn'sPOV (3 hours later)

I come out of the shower and stand in front of my closet.

What clothes should I wear?

Without much thinking, I take out some black skinny jeans and a black v-neck t shirt. I really don’t give a fuck anymore.