News

You, Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, and other VKs start to run around the Isle and mess around.

Once you all stop the other VKs run away as you watch them run you turn to see two of Maleficent's henchmen.

Mal: Hi mom.

Maleficent: There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon.

After Maleficent said that everyone started to say why they didn't want to go to Auradon. But you seemed like you didn't care.

Mal: Yeah, mom, we're not going.

Maleficent: Oh, you're thinking small,
pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads! Mal...

You all head to the Villains cottage.

Maleficent: You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy. If you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy.

Mal: What... mom...

Mal and Maleficent start having an unnecessary staring contest. Mal blinks.

Mal: Fine. Whatever.

Maleficent: I win.

Scar: Come here Y/N.

You head on over to Scar in a dark corner.

Y/N: Wassup father?

Scar: If you see Simba would you please not hurt him, I don't hate home anymore, just his father, Mufasa.

Y/N: Yes sir. Anything else?

Scar: No.

You walk away. Remembering how your relationship with Scar isn't that well.

Maleficent: Villains! Our day has come. E.Q., give her the magic mirror.

Evie: This is your magic mirror?

Evil Queen: It will help you find things.

Evie: Like a prince?

Evil Queen: Like my waistline.

Maleficent: Like the magic wand! Hello! My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out. Voil. My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives.

Evil Queen: Like it was yesterday.

Maleficent: And now you will be making your memories by doing exactly as I tell you.

Everyone starts heading outside, you see a limo and put your bags in the trunk.

Cruella de Vil: Come back here, now! Carlos!

You all get in the limo

Evie: You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out.

Mal: Ew, stop. I'm plotting.

Evie: Well, It's not very attractive.

You, Carlos, and Jay admire all the snacks.

Carlos: These! It's salty like nuts, but It's sweet
like I don't know what.

Jay and Y/N: Let me see.

Evie looks out of the window to see the limo about to drive off into the water.

Evie: Look!

Carlos: It's a trap!

Everyone screams in fear.

Y/N: What just happened?

Evie: It must be magic.

Mal: Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?

Driver: No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button...

The driver rolls up the window.

Mal: Okay. Nasty. I like that guy.