Stopping Audrey

Celia, Uma, Harry, Ben, Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, and you are all at Fairy cottage.

You open the door with Audrey nowhere to be seen.

Jay: She's not upstairs.

You all hear knocking on a door then Ben opens it.

Ben: Chad?

Chad: I want my mommy.

Ben helps Chad up.

Ben: It's okay. What happened, buddy?

Chad: Ben. Ben! Oh! She's gone, huh? The door's open. I'm free. Free! Freedom!

Chad runs out of the castle, and Harry giggles at the way Chad was terrified.

You all leave the cottage.

Uma: Oof, alright, let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say, girl? Time to wrap things up?

Ben: You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up.

Evie: Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over.

Ben: Mal?

Mal: I have to tell you guys something. Um... I lied to you. The kids won't be coming off the Isle.

Jay: What do you mean?

Mal: The program is shut down. And the barrier will be closed for good.

Ben: For Auradon's safety.

Uma: Hold up. So we're saving your precious people, and your behinds, for a lie? I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself.

Harry: And you, King Benny. You're probably just gonna throw us all back inside, eh?

Celia: You know what? I thought you were brave, but you're nothing but scared. Too scared to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again.

Celia takes the ember and drops it in a bird bath.

Mal: Celia. Celia, Celia! No! Celia, no! no! Regain your might and ignite! No. Regain your might and ignite!

Uma: Bummer. Let's go find Gil and leave 'em all to rot.

Mal: No. Uh. Uma! Evie. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I just... I thought that... I was afraid to tell you, I thought that I was gonna lose my best friend. But I had to do something, I had to... protect Auradon.

Evie: Closing the barrier was your idea?

Mal: I did it for us! I did it for... our life that we have here now.

Evie: For our life?! What about the kids that we left behind on that island?! The kids that we promised. We were their only hope. I thought you were gonna stand up for the VKs. But instead, you lied to them. And you lied to Jay. And you lied to Carlos. You lied to me. We're your family.

Mal: Evie. Evie, come on! I had no choice!

A pink flash happened. Mal gone.

Y/N: Did I get frozen in time again?

Ben: Come on, let's go.