Family Day

After class with Fairy Godmother

Audrey: Y/N there you are!

You looked to see Audrey locking her arm with yours. She had her head relaxing on your shoulder.

Y/N: Yes, Audrey?

Audrey sees the other VKs.

Audrey: Do they know?

Audrey smirked then pulled you in for a surprise kiss. You were startled and then melted into it. When they separated,

Audrey: Now they know. See you outside!

Audrey walks away.

Mal: You're with Audrey?!

Y/N: Yeah..? What's the problem? If I'm dating her there will be an extra person close to the wand.

Mal: That's so... smart!

Y/N: And she likes me and I like her, so it's a win-win.

Mal: You can't like her she's the enemy.

Y/N: She's your enemy, not mine.

You walk away and meet Audrey outside.

Audrey relocked arms with you and walked to the courtyard. Everyone was outside having a nice time hanging out with their family.

Y/N: Who's coming to see you?

Audrey: My parents are unfortunately too busy to attend but my grandma, Leia will be attending.

Y/N: I can't wait to meet her.

Chad: Yo Y/N, you up for some croquette?

Y/N: Yeah.

Audrey smiled and planted a kiss on your cheek before leaving to find her grandmother.

While you and Chad were playing someone walks up to you.

Y/N: Can I help you?

???: I apologize it's just you look familiar.

Y/N: I'm from the horrid Isle.

She was worried but Audrey walked up before she could say anything.

Audrey: Granny, it's so nice to see you. I see you've met my new boyfriend, Y/N

Queen Leia: What?

Audrey: Ben betrayed me. He's with the daughter of Maleficent of all people. Y/N is the son of Scar.

Queen Leia: The son of a lion who killed his brother.

Y/N: I know. But Audrey makes me feel welcome and cared about.

Queen Leia: Fine. We will discuss the arrangements later.

You continued playing with Chad until you heard a loud, "You". You and Chad dropped your mallets and went to see what was happening. Queen Leia had just met Mal.

Ben: Queen Leia. It's okay. Maleficent is still on the Isle. This is her daughter. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the next generation a chance?

Queen Leia: To what, Ben? Destroy us?

Mal stepped forward. Then was blocked by Chad.

Chad: Stay away from her.

Ben: Don't do this Chad.

Chad: What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fairplay? Oh no. You stole another girl's boyfriend. You enjoy hurting people. You enjoy making everyone miserable. And you. You are nothing but a gold digger and a cheater.

Evie: Mirror mirror, who's the biggest jerk in the land?

An image of Chad appeared.

Chad: What, come one.

Chad then slapped her hand. You grabbed him by his suit collar and pulled him to the ground.

Y/N: Don't do that ever again.

Evie: Come on you guys.

The VK's leave

Ben: Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later.

Mal: I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand.