1| needs

~Hali~

I wrap my bathrobe tighter around me. Alina's eyes bore into me. I'm squeezed between my door and the door frame.

"Um no... I haven't seen your flower mini skirt." I say trying to keep my voice even.

"Well if you do tell me because I wanted to wear it on my date with Reece." she goes back into her room and I retreat back into my own.

My knees quake with the dissolving pulsating through my body. I take a deep breath and lock my door before walking over to my closet and opening the door.

Tucker is crouched, butt naked, between my shelf and the floor. "This is not comfortable." he says.

He holds a ball of fabric in front of his junk. It so happens to be the same skirt Alina was looking for. I pull him out of the closet and pull his head back down to mine. He presses his lips to mine and we fall back onto the bed.

I go to untie my bathrobe but he pulls away from my kiss. He props himself up on his elbows, his head hovering over mine.

"What?" I laugh going to untie my robe.

"I wanna talk." he says.

My head falls back onto the comforter. "Not this again." I mutter.

"Come on..." he says. "We have amazing sex and-"

"-And... we've been over this, we just don't make sense as a couple. So drop it." I slide out from under him and re-tie my robe.

"Hali." he says looking over at me. I look to his bare ass. "See something you like?" he smirks.

"Yes. But unfortunately I can't have it because my fuck buddy won't stop talking about be in a fucking relationship."

"My bad." he says grabbing his clothes off the floor. "I'm just tired of being your fuck buddy."

"Maybe it's better if you just wait in the closet til Alina leaves for her date."

"Oh come on." he sighs. "Don't banish me to the closet." he walks over and wraps his arms around my neck. He towers over me by almost a whole head. "Please." he moans. He reaches down and squeezes my ass.

I look to the door and make sure it's locked before pushing him on the bed and kissing ever square inch of his body.

~Tucker~

"Holy motherforking shirt balls!" Le-Le squealed in my ear. "You're blushing!" she laughed.

Before I stepped one door in the door Alina jumped on me like a bloodhound. Questioning me about my whereabouts.

I dropped my bag on the floor and picked her up by pinning her arms to the side and throwing her back on the couch. She landed with a huff.

"Are we ever going to meet this girl?" she asked. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my left over protein shake. Or what I thought was left...

Alina followed me into the kitchen. "So are we?" I pushed her aside and held up my empty bottle.

"Who drank my shake?" Callum was deep in homework, Caspian wasn't even home and Reece came up behind Alina and hugged her waist.

"You did." Reece said resting his head on Alinas shoulder. "Last night before you snuck off."

The memory was blurry. "Whatever." I tossed the bottle in the sink and by-passed them up the stairs.

"I wanna meet this girl." Alina called after me.

I ignored them all and walked into my room and shut the door. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"I'm horny..." My eyes shot open.

"I just got home."

"Okay," she sighed. "I'll just find someone else to satisfy my needs." The thought made me want to punch the wall.

"Be naked when I get there."

This was all I was. Her sex toy... Which I didn't mind but I caught feelings which she is well aware of. And yet I'm still her fuck buddy.

~~

chapter 1 done! tell me what you think...