9| apple tini

Hali

That's why I broke it off. God he can be such an asshat sometimes.

I fall back onto the couch beside "cowboy boots" whose actual name is Declan. He's actually really nice and surprisingly funny.

I down my apple tini in one big gulp and bite down on the little candy apple.

"You good?" Declan asks placing a hand on my knee.

"Yeah." I say turning to him and smiling cause I know Tuckers watching. I've felt eyes on me all night but until the bar, I hadn't known they were his.

"You want to get out of here?" Declan asks.

"One thing first." I say slinging a leg over his lap and pressing his lips to mine. Maybe this will shut Tucker the hell up.

He grabs my ass and I arch into him. He takes that as an invitation to stick his tongue down my throat.

I don't feel anything particularly special other than an average size dick pressing into my lower stomach.

Before I can do anything, an arm grabs me pulling me off of Declan's lap and a fist flies at his face. His connects right into his jaw and that's before Declan launches off the couch to tackle Tucker.

Wait! Tucker?

"Stop!" I scream. Standing up, I feel a hand grab mine and see Alina. Reece works to break them up and gets an elbow to the nose.

He pulls Tucker off of Declan and he's bleeding pretty badly. I look to Declan who looks worse.

Reese is pulling Tucker back toward some back room yelling at him. God, Reese is mad.

"You might want to check on him." Alina says. I look towards the back room where Tucker and Reese disappeared.

"The other him." Alina says walking towards the back room.

I turn to Declan and kneel beside him. "Oh my god." I say. "How bad does it hurt?" I say scraping my thumb over his eyebrow and jaw.

"Not too bad now." he says  He smiles but then winces. I laugh a little and get up to go get him some ice.

As the bartender hands me a little bag of ice I see two security gaurds walk towards the back room where Tuck had disappeared.

Oh shit.