4| gilmore girls

~Tucker~

Has anyone ever seen that one scene and gilmore girls where that one red chick yanks Rory into the bathroom and-

Oh my god I can actually feel my masculinity draining from my body. My sister made me watch the show with her and I pretended to hate it but it was actually good.

(Team Jess all the way)

Anyway, that's what Hali and I did to Reece. He stumbled backwards and about hit the floor, he was ready to throw hands but when he saw us he calmed down.

"WTH!" Reece exclaimed fixing the collar of his shirt.

"We have to talk?" Hali said.

"About you two doing it?" he laughed. Hali looked like she was about to vomit. Awesome! "I won't tell Alina is that's what you're worried about. Personally wish I didn't find out but I won't tell. That's your business."

Hali looked to me and then back to Reece. "Um... thanks." she muttered.

"Can I go now? I planned to meet Alina at the movies."

Without waiting for our answer he walks out of the bathroom. I turn to Hali, something like relief flooding through her features.

That was easier that expected.

"What do we do now?" she asks.

Great question...

The next week we continued as normal but now Reece was updating us on Alina's whereabouts. He was being a really great friend about all this considering he had to keep it from his girlfriend.

I've always liked Alina, she was cool and Reece and her were meant for each other. He didn't really date before Lina. A few friends of the opposite sex that kept him "entertained" but Ive never seen him with a girlfriend. I've known him what feels like forever and never once he has had an official gf.

And I will admit (only to myself) that I'm wholeheartedly jealous. Reece found his person and mine won't give me the time of day unless she's horny.

Which I don't mind but I want the talking, I want a relationship. Yes, Tucker Bailey is finally ready to settle down. I'm done with the hookups and puck bunnies, I want Hali.

If only she'd want me back...