𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

**Lila's POV**

𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑, I really don't understand boys sometimes.

For the past few weeks, everything has been a complete blur. At first it was just Akira and I living with our uncle and auntie, then we go and find out that we have 5 older brothers. 

I'm not sure about Akira, but I really like our brothers, sure they're intimidating, but once you get to know them, they're really sweet.

I've spent the most time with Cameron and Carson, while Akira spent more time with Archer. I'm glad they're getting along.

Cameron is like the mama bear of the family. He's sweet, funny, kind, and a doctor. Carson is more of the jokester, and loves to annoy Akira. I hadn't seen much of Diego or Victor, they kept mysteriously disappearing. I'm sure it's nothing that I should worry about though.

Back to the cafeteria, where we are right now.

I sat beside Victoria, Akira opposite of me. I could see Akira's eyes darting back and forth, calculating. Calculating what? I'm not exactly sure.

She has a way of figuring things out. She's smarter than what she gives credit for too. 

I look over to Victoria, "What's going on?" I whisper.

Victoria glanced nervously between a group of boys and my brothers, "Blaize and the Romano brothers don't particularly like each other..."

"Huh?"

"Just wait and see," she hissed.

Raising my eyebrows, I silently watched as one of the boys walked over to our brothers table, a smirk plastered on his face, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Romano brothers."

Carson scowled at him, "And if it isn't Blaize Hernandez," he spat back, "To what do we owe this pleasure?"

A chuckle escaped from Blaize's lips, "Can't one guy say hi to another one of his friends?"

"Friends? Is that what we are?" Archer cocked his head to the side, "Friends?"

Blaize shrugged, "Heard that some relatives of yours go to this school now. Two girls. Are they hot?"

Archer slammed the palm of his hand on the table, "Do not talk about our sisters like that."

"Like hell you're ever going to meet them anyway," Carson continued, "We'll make sure they don't come within five feet of you and your scum."

"Scum?" Blaize feigned hurt in his voice, "I thought we were buddies man."

"Guess not," Carson shrugged with indifference.

"In that case, I guess we're going to leave now, come on guys, let's go sit with some people who appreciate us," Blaize concluded.

As they walked away, our brothers stood up from their seats, "What are you people looking at? Go back to what you were doing."

I resumed eating my lunch, only looking up when I heard a chair being pulled beside me.

A guy around my brothers age smiled at me, "Hey, I'm Myles."

With a start, I realized that the people who were fighting with our brothers before were sitting at our table. So much for our brothers wanting to keep them at least five feet away from us.