Chapter 18 This Isnt Home To Me

Alex's pov

My dad and i finally moved out and were know living in a small apartment few streets from Andy's house i dont know why but i still dont fell safe as soon as dad parked the car i began to pick some boxes up and began carrying them into the room it so small it just has a little kitchen two small rooms and a living room im really starting to miss my actual home but my mom is there so thats the bad thing

"Alex why didnt you go to school?" my dad soon asked as he locked the door and stared at me as i was quiet the entire time "cause i hate it they used to bully me to when i first met Andy and i had the courage to finally stop them from bullying him but what most mattered me was him dad i really love Andy" i smiled at the thought of Andy dad came over and hugged me "i never really knew you had a boyfriend less that it was our neighbors and im happy that i met the kid and you two do look great together" he smiled as we sat down on the couch "look what i got"

i showed him the both tattoos i got he seemed a bit insecure with me having one but sighed "im glad you finally have one you know when i first met your mom it was in high school i was just like you and Andrew i was an emo i had a couple of friends and we used to party all the time your mom well she was one of the popular girls at school and i really dont know what i saw in her well one night i was at a party drunk and lets say that your mom got pregnant and thats why i decided to stay with her because of you Alex i dont know what i would be like if i never met you"

i listened closely wow "thats why you have those tattoos then also" i smiled as he chuckled "yeah well ill sign up for you to leave school but you better find a job" he warned me i nodded and went to my room and got in bed not bothering to change into my pajamas.

******Morning****

I woke up at 9 in the morning yawing i made my way to the kitchen and began to make myself some waffles i looked around and saw that my dad wasnt here as i was preparing everything for breakfast i got a text from Andy it said can i come over i replied fast and typed okay and gave him the address wow im surprise that Andy is awake cause hes not a morning person like i am but hes worst I can just imagine him walking don the streets stumbling over how sleepy he is with his Batman pajamas i giggled and began to make even more waffles soon i heard a knock on the door and ran to it and was greeted with a sleepy Andy we hugged and i invited him for breakfast i chuckled as i could see him quiet awake as he began to eat everything on the table "do you have more juice"

he spoke with his mouth full as he spoke he spit out food "eww and ye i do have" i cleaned my cheek as i grabbed juice for him and poured it on a glass he swallowed it and leaned back on his chair "man that was good" he turn his head looking around "nice apartment" he stood up and began to look around "yeah its all we can afford now" suddenly he held me tight in his arms "im so sorry i dont want you to be away from me ever again" he hid hid face with my hair as he hugged me.

"i promise you that one day we will run away together" he said as i looked at his beautiful blue eyes i nodded as he kissed me passionately as i closed my eyes and began kissing him more he began to travel down to my neck as he began to kiss me and bite me lightly as i bit my lip trying not to moan okay thats enough i kissed more as we both laid down on the couch his hands began to travel down to my stomach he was about to take it off when we heard a knock on the door we sat up quickly and turned on the tv their my dad came "hey kids finally awake,hello Andrew" Andy nodded "so how did the meeting go?" i asked "oh the paper will be done in a few weeks so im finally getting rid of your mother" he smiled "thats great dad hey dad can you drive us to the music store" i asked he nodded as i grabbed a jacket and headed out with Andy.