Interesting car ride

Alex's P.O.V

"Why not?" Jackson bugged me for the hundredth time since he asked me to go to a gay club with him for his birthday. "Because I have better things to do with my time besides going to a club where men grind on every one who will let them!" I snap at him. He smirks "or its because you just want to stalk poor Layla to the ends of the earth." He snickers while plopping down on the couch in my office, unfortunately he's right, I had one of my men hack into the cafe's employee records earlier and found Layla's address. I was going to stop by and see if she was at her house, and I may or may not have planned to offer her a ride to school in the morning and pretend that I lived in the area. "So what if I was? I'd rather follow her around while thinking of a way to get her than going to a gay club with you." "Well aren't you the greatest friend in the world!" Jackson pouted, I rolled my eyes at him and went back to checking my e-mail. "What if I make you a deal? We go to the gay club for one hour, then we can go stalk the love of your life who doesn't even know you exist." I think over his offer, I don't really have anything to lose besides one hour....."Fine we can go for one hour, then we go to find Layla. And for the record she saw me and talked to me so she knows I exist!" Jackson jumps up and cheers while walking out of my office saying we're leaving at seven thirty.

We end up going to Devil's Den which is one of the clubs I own, as soon as we pulled up Jackson jumped out of the truck and headed for the dance floor. I didn't feel like dancing so I went to get a drink from the bar, I found an empty barstool and settled down for the agreed upon hour. After about forty-five minutes a familiar and coveted voice ordered a drink close bye. I looked at who it was and I was correct with the persons' identity, there just three seats away was Layla. For a second the terrifying thought hit me that she may be lesbian and uninterested me. But I quickly brushed the thought out of mind and recalled her blushing at the café. After she ordered I caught the bartender's attention, he didn't even bat an eye when I asked him to slip a few pills in her drink. Yes yes I know it's creepy, but I never claimed to be the nicest guy now did I? It took longer than usual for the drug to take effect, but when Layla tried to get to the dance floor I could tell it was starting to effect her. I followed her and managed to grab her waist as she began to fall, Jackson was already making his way over to me with some guy thrown over his shoulder. The guy kept screaming and kicking, I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson has a few bruises tomorrow.

Nobody dared to stop us as we walked out of the club with two people thrown over our shoulders, I don't blame them either since it was fairly obvious we were both armed and meant business. When we got out of the dim club I was able to recognize the guy Jackson was holding. It  was the same guy who worked with Layla at the café. Jackson put the guy in the backseat and turned on the child locks while I sat in the passenger with Layla laying in my arms. It can't get much better than this. Actually if Layla returned my feelings without a struggle it would be even better. But being realistic here, she will most likely be very pissed off and scared when she wakes up and realizes her situation. I'll need to make sure the headquarters is prepared incase she tries to get away and get police involved, I'd rather not be paying them off more than I already have had to do. I was lost in thought until my seat was violently shaking and an ear piercing scream rang through the truck. "Let us go!" Screamed the blond from the back seat. "You had better stop now before I throw you out the door" hissed Jackson. The guy stopped screaming but started sobbing soon after.

Half way home Layla started to stir in her sleep, "that stuff should last till we get home right?" Jackson asked with concern written on his face. "To be honest I have no idea, it took longer than usual to knock her out so it could possibly wear off faster than normal." I replied while starring down at her, she looked so peaceful in her sleep. "What would you do if she woke up before we got home?" He asked visibly nervous at the thought, "I don't know, what would you do if you were in my place but with him?" I asked pointing to the dude on the backseat. He shrugged "knock him out." I shook my head at him, as I went to retort Layla started to mumble and her eyes were beginning to flutter open. Well shit, I didn't think she would actually wake up before we got home.

Layla's P.O.V

I woke up on something soft and warm, I heard low voices talking but I couldn't place who they were. All the events suddenly came rushing back to me, feeling dizzy before falling, Adam, the familiar voice. My eyes flew open and I sat up, there were two men who looked very familiar. Then it hit me, I was sitting on sub-way guy's lap and one of his friends from the cafe was driving the car that I don't know how I got in. Shit, Adam was right! He was stalking me and now he kidnapped me! I have no idea where I'm at, or where their taking me, or what they even want from me! I didn't know if I should sit here awkwardly or punch him out for kidnapping not only me but Adam too! So I Did what any normal person would do. I gave a bitchslap from hell, how dare these two morons think they can take me?! More importantly, how am I going to get out of here?

Alex's P.O.V (short)

Did she just bitch slapped me? This tiny woman actually took the back of her hand and hit my face as hard as she could! I'm both impressed and extremely pissed off, how dare she disrespect me like that? Does she honestly not know who I am? Is it possible to not know who I am? I use my arms to pin her arms to her sides so no further assaults can be made, hopefully this ride goes smooth till we can get to headquarters.

A/N: Some serious changes were made here! I'm sorry but I had to be a little more realistic with how a normal person would react to being kidnapped.