7. Origins of the Crystals/ Battle of New York City

No Pov.

======Hollow Earth=======

When King Venom runs through while Terry and Dark Avengers follow them, and then Hollow Earth Crabs comes out and then a Hollow Earth Lizard eats one and looks at King Venom running. King Venom kept running and they saw a kingdom up ahead. 

They were all amazed of Hollow Earth Kingdom, and they went towards it

They were all amazed of Hollow Earth Kingdom, and they went towards it. When King Venom walked towards it and he opened the doors and he looked around the place and Terry landed the aerial vehicle and they looked around the place. 

Terry: *amazed* This place is incredible. 

Nick: *amazed* No people ever went down here before. 

Tung: *smiles brightly* This is Hollow Earth Kingdom. 

When Ms. Marvel looked around and she saw an ancient cave painting of DaiKaiju Multiverse Heroes fighting against DarKaiju Legions and she looked back at her teammates. 

Ms. Marvel: Hey guys, you better take a look at this. 

They all looked at the ancient paintings of all multiverse heroes and kaiju battle, and were shocked at the painting and saw all crystals. 

Nick: What does this mean? 

Tung: It says here: All heroic humans and monsters fighting for justice for their universes and fighting against the DarKaiju Legions. 

King Venom looked at the top of the Yin Yang Dragons fighting over the crystals. 

King Venom: Between Light and Darkness. Cosmic Virgo against Virgolial?!

Terry: *confused* Who's Virgolial?

Eddie: Read that right there Venom. 

King Venom: He's an evil Dark Victorian Dragon that wants to take over the Multiverse and fight against his arch-rival Cosmic Virgo the Light Victorian Dragon. 

Tung: So there is a multiverse out there. 

Terry: Except there's Dark Kamen Riders and....

He was shocked he saw an evil Spider Man and looked back at his grandfather. 

Terry: *shock* Grandpa, our ancestor was in the battle. 

Tung: Yes, he was on the anti-hero side. 

Nick: And we must find this crystal then. 

And they all looked around, while King Venom looked around the remaining skeletons of the titans and suddenly he saw an axe. Then he grabbed it and held it and his eyes and spider symbol are glowing.