8. Final Battle with Hybrid/ Anti-Heroic Truce & Ending

No Pov. 

====Life Foundation====

Then Hybrid combined all symbiotes and then he/she roared and breathed Radioactive Breath at the sky. When Carni-Virgo was walking through the city and looked at the beam. He growled at the beam, and it was Hybrid. 

Hybrid: *evil laugh* No one will stop me

Then he/she used Plasmic Beam at the buildings, when he/she turned to Carni-Virgo and made an evil laugh. Then Carni-Virgo roared at Hybrid and charged at it, and Hybrid growled back at him and charged and he/she grabbed the building parts and threw it at him and Carni-Virgo dodge it and kept charging at Hybrid and he grabbed Hybrid. Then Hybrid punched Carni-Virgo. 

Then he fell down through the buildings and they saw Carni-Virgo fighting Hybrid, and they were shocked he's fighting a stronger symbiote. 

Terry: *shock* What the hell is that? 

Bowden: *stern* That is Hybrid. 

DarKaiju Warriors/ Dark Avengers: *shocked* Hybrid?!

Maga Orochi: It's Half Riot, Lasher, Agony and Phage. 

Funtime Freddy: *shocked* And it transformed into that monstrosity symbiote who wants to turn humanity into symbiotes. 

Mike Xandred: Yes, Tari and Abby are gonna be Queens of Symbiotes. 

Masamune: We have to stop them, but they're giant. 

Alex: But, we need a giant in this battle. 

Suddenly, they heard multiple footsteps and they looked behind them and it was two Dinozords and three Wildzords. 

(Carnozord)