my dandelion

Your name is Danielle or danny for short

Danny pov

Keep going babe your doing great mario said taking a few more pics of me while I shifts uncomfortably

Are u done my back hurts I wined as he continues to take more pictures of me. Ugh never again I'm letting him do this I muttered to myself causing him to stop and looking towards me.

I heard u you know he said throwing my phone at me and walking towards the bathroom. Impatient rat he muttered closing the door behind him causing me to gasp. Idiot I thought to myself while looking at the pictures he just took.

A few minutes later I was done editing the pictures and mario was still in the bathroom. I walked out of bed and head towards the bathroom to hear the shower cutting off and someone walking out of it .

I open the door to see mario there soken wet from head to toe without a towel around himself. I whole face started to turn red while I continue to stare at his body.

You know its rude to stare right he chuckled while my face continued to turn a bright red. He saw this and smerked while looking at himself in the mirror.

p-p-put o-on a-a towel I stuttered handing him the towel that was around my waste. He looked at it and the laughed while I gave him a serious look.

Come on Baby lets shower together he said wrapping his arms around me while kissing my neck causing me to let out soft moans. He slowly slips off of shirt only leaving me in my bra and panties. I looked at him and he smerked looking back down at me.

I thought u already showered I asked as he took of my bra and he nodded his head. Yeahh But I want to shower with u Now tho he wined as he slowly slips of my underwear.

Okay but no sex I said knowing that's the only reason he's doing this. Won't promise u that he said carrying me to the shower and they did what they had to do bla bla bla.

Time skip to when there done ( still Danny pov)

After we finished out shower I did my night routine and then we to put on some pjs. After finding some pjs I sat on our bed and went on my Instagram to post the photos I had just finished editing

INSTAGRAM POST

Bored😋❤

Tags: marioselman

Tags: marioselman

COMMENTS

Marioselman: compliments to the photographer 😭
Like by creator
^
I wonder who that could be 🤔

Ravon: on my way 🚗
^
Pur 😭😭

Larray: 💖💖💖💖
Like by creator

Nessa: omg who's your photographer
liked by creator
^
Me 😋
^
Marioselman: The lies

Nessa: OOP
^
SHFSGF

Avani: your now my new personal editor
Like by creator

Mario_4ever: your so pretty
Liked by creator

More

I continue to read and reply to some of the questions

User43679842: imagine getting a like and reply from her 😭
Like by creator
^
Here u go 😋
^
OMFG SFDGFHFD ILYSM 😭😭😭😭

Forever_Mario: she tries so hard but still so ugly
^
🤔

Steven_mario: eww what does Mario see in that toad he desurve better.
^
And u desurve a better insult line 😋
^
User3224536: OOOU

avani_gregggggg: LMFAOOOO

Charli: U TELL THEM GURL
Like by creator

Mario's.hoe: how could Mario even like her.
^
👀 🤔

Danielle_Mario : she's such a slut she's only with Mario for fame
^
Ouch 😭

More

Mario pov

I walked back into me and Danny's shared room to meet her in on her phone tears running down her face and her fist clinch into a ball.

Hey butterfly what's wrong I said slowly approaching trying not to make her even anger. She just looked at me with the I need a hug eyes and I sigh.

Come here bugs I said taking her into my arms and she started sobbing I looked down at her phone to see she have Been reading her comments. Shhhh I'm here I said rubbing her back as ahe continued to cry harder than she did before. D-d-do u- u love me she asked looking at me with teary eyes. Of course I love u your mines and only mines I will never trade you over anything I said while kissing the top of her head. I love u she shoving her head into my neck as hot tears continue to ran down her face. I love u to my little dandelion I said causing her to laugh. I'm no dandelion she said wiping her tears away from here face and I laughed. Your mines I said placing her in my lap and she moves around trying to get comfortable. Babe I wouldn't do that if I where u I whisper in here ear and she stopped before smerking at me. Okay she pouted and I gave her a small smile. Wanna go live on Instagram I asked taking my phone out of my pocket and opening Instagram. Sure she said wiping the rest of her tears away and I smiled. A few minutes later we ended the live and decided to watch a movie. We where in the middle of the movie when I heard whimpering I looked over to see a passed out Danny sleeping on my shoulder while whimpering softly.

I turn off the movie and turn towards her wrapping my arms around her causing her to wake up a bit.

I love Mar she said slowly drifting back into her sleep. I love u two my little dandelion.

I hope u enjoy this chapter. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖