baby

Chloe pov

I woke to a sharp pain hit me in my stomach I quickly clutch my stomach and screamed

C: fuckkkkkk I scream holding onto my stomach as the pain starts to take over again. At this point mario came back into the room with a shook look on his face.

C: mario I think I'm going into labor I need to go to the doctor I said getting out of the bed and wobble my way to the bathroom.

As I was getting ready I felt a sharp pain hit me again but this time a gush of water came down my pants . shit I mumble to myself as I continue to get ready.

after getting ready  I updated my Instagram to let all my fans know I'm doing okay

Instagram

Its_officiallychloe: my luv💖

COMMENTS DISABLED

Time skip to when they reach the hospital

Mario pov

Chloe has been in Labor for 3 hours now and she's already tired she's been in and out of Consciousness multiple times and we started to worry for her.

(D= doctor)

D: hey it's alright she's fully dilated now and just ready to push he said tapping me on the shoulder. But what I need u to go motivate her to push and take deep breaths okay.

M: okay I said Turing back to Chloe who was now asleep. Perfect I thought walking back over to her and tapping on her shoulder

C: mmmmh let me sleep she said turning her head another way.

M: baby wake up its time to push I said holding her hand and she turned her head back to me.

C: nooo I don't wanna pu-ahhhhhh she scream gripping onto my hand hard which caused me to scream

M: oww baby I get your in pain but i would like not to have a broken hand I said causing her to tighten her grip.

D: okay Chloe on the count of three u need to push okay

C: okay she Said taking in a deep breath and I did the same as well

D: 1...2...3 push

C: AHHHH SHITTTT she scream while pushing.

After a few more minutes of pushing she finally delivered a healthy baby boy.

Twitter

Tweet
Not_Marioselman: I wanna say thank u to everyone who has supported me and Chloe through her whole pregnancy and I can't wait for u guys to meet him.

Replies:

User3567: OMG ITS A BOY CONGRATS ( like by mar,and 20 others)

Ravon: congrats bro
Not_Marioselman: 💖💖💖