prank/ photo shoot

Its been a week Since Weston was born and everything is going well. Chloe got to leave the hospital early, everyone loves west and that's basically it. Today is west one week photo shoot and everyone is upstairs getting ready.

Chloe pov

Today was the Weston first photo shoot and I was kinda excited but at the same time nervous because Weston is that type of baby who falls sleep every and anywhere. I was currently doing my hair while mario was still in the bathroom. After doing my hair I got dressed.

your outfit

After getting dress I woke up Weston from him nap and got him ready two

Baby outfit

As I was getting him ready he started to cry and that's when I realized I forgot to feed him

Shit I mumbled to myself as he continues to cry. Shh baby don't cry I said picking him up and started rocking him in my hand but it only made it worse. Right at that time mario walked into the room already dress with a already prepared bottle in his hand.

M: I think someone hungry he said walking over to me and handed me the bottle. Dw its your breasts milk not formula he said smiling.

C: how did u even know he was hungry I asked in complete shock  because last time I check he was still in the bathroom.

M: easy the difference between his crys like earlier they where more longer than the other times he cry and because what baby doesn't be hungry after a 2 hour nap he said raising a eyebrow and I laugh.

C: That's so true but thank u it would of took me forever to go downstairs and prepare him a bottle I said taking a look at Weston and back at him.

M: that's what I'm here for now let's get to our photo shoot we don't wanna be late he said and I nooded.

Skip to when they reach to the studio.

Melissa ( m) she's your photographer

After we got to the studio  we quickly got out of the car and got inside since we where running a little late.  When I got inside to  see Melissa and joe waiting for us.