Doctor Who: Sightings From UNIT VI

Doctor Who:

Sightings from UNIT

VI

Data Sponge Activated...

Achieving Full Log...

Accessing Users...

Activating User Profile...Who's_Good?_Osgood

Log 1,991: Petronella Osgood here. The real one.

So...that happened. Everyone basically vanished in anger across the Universe. An event I coined The Raging Fade. At first we thought it was just those untouched by Time. We were only partly correct in that assumption. People were confused. Mass panic occurred all over Earth, but UNIT and a few other likeminded individuals banded together to mass retcon the population. Took a few months, but Humans did the thing they do best: they forgot.

Once the Doctor showed up, he told us everything. How the Great Intelligence, formally known as Yog-Sothoth in the Universe before ours: Dvapara Yuga. In their final act Yog-Sothoth remembered who they were and sacrificed themselves to secure the sketchy future of his old race: the Kusamay.

The Doctor showed us the device that we were stored in: the Greater Key, or the Exodus by the Kusamay. He explained how his next stop was to find a Black Hole to drop it into and then to track down the Great Looms across the Universe before his own people do. That strange slice in the Earth that caused Miracle Day turned out to actually be one of those Great Looms. The Doctor knows where it is, and UNIT is fairly concerned about what it's Morphic Field insinuates about races across the Universe. All very, very stressful for all of us. Especially for the Doctor considering he apparently has a Time Lord ghost living in his head.

The final thing the Doctor did was add us to a Group Chat. Yeah, a Group Chat. I don't know why, but who cares! I got to meet the Doctor's Granddaughter who goes by the Keeper now, said hello to Captain Jack Harkness, and even sent a meme to Romana herself! She didn't understand it, but that's fine.

Everyone here at UNIT has work to do. More work than we'd like. Yet, it's our job. We're never going to back down against the threats that are out there. Especially knowing we have the Doctor on speed-dial.

Data Sponge Closing...

Signing Off...