Chapter 3: Discovering The Truth

As you get closer to the door, you could hear the commotion on the other side. You stepped closer and saw that familiar shade of blond hair. It couldn't be, could it...?

"Neito?!" You gasped as you ran toward him. There he was, unconscious on the floor; People crowding in curiosity. You felt annoyed that nobody was even trying to help,  they were just watching, staring, whispering to each other. Not one, Nobody had tried to help him. 

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING FOR?! AREN'T YOU GONNA CALL SOMEONE TO HELP?!" You snapped. People started to leave the scene, not even to get help but to go back to their classrooms. You carry Neito on your back and head to the nurse's office. "Neito, you fucking idiot.." You whispered to yourself, groaning as you walked as fast as you can. You arrive at your destination to be met with Recovery Girl. 

"Ah, Y/N it's nice to--" "Apologies, but we don't have to chat." You cut her off with an anxious tone. "Oh well that's alright, what seems to be the problem? Who's that on your back?" she asked, clearly concerned. "This is Neito Monoma from Class 1B, he passed out infront of the classroom. Please take care of him.." You hurriedly tell her about all the details and about him crying earlier.

"Y'know, poor Monoma has been coming to me often since last week" Chiyo added. "What..?" You stuttered. Since last week? How did I not notice all of this?  "Yes and every time he comes in, he always looks pale and his eyes would be swollen. I presume from all the crying you mentioned earlier" You had a mix of emotion hearing all of this. But the worst part was that you weren't even hearing it from Monoma, you were hearing it from Recovery Girl. What has he been going through? What's been happening to him lately? You wished to learn all of this. You wished Monoma would just talk to you about all of his problems. You wished he would open up to you. You wished for all of this. You yearned for him to just talk to you.

After a few minutes or so, Recovery Girl approached you. "So, Monoma is still sleeping and I'm afraid he can't stay here right now. Would you be a dear and carry him back to his dorm room?" Recovery Girl requested. "Of course, I have nothing to do anyways" you replied. "Thank you darling" She smiled.  You carry him on your back and walked back to Class 1 B's dorms.

As you walked to the dorms, you pass by Aizawa. You try and sneak by him but "Hey, where do you think you're going?" You jumped. "Uhm Hey Mr. Aizawa" You awkwardly chuckle. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. Go back to class" He confronted. "But sir, I have to take Monoma back to his dorm room. Please sir?" You ask him with a desperate tone. "Hm, fine. But tomorrow you better attend for the whole day or else" He permits. "Thank you thank you thank you!" You replied  with a jubilant tone in your voice.
"You always seem to be hanging around Monoma, you guys dating?" Aizawa added with a slight smirk. "N-no sir, unfortunately we're not ehe" You stuttered, having a rather neutral in your voice. Aizawa looks at you in a calm manner "Awe well that's a shame, you two would look good together y'know?" He slightly laughed at his own remark. "I'd best be going, Good Day Sir" You replied as you walked away. "Tsk, kids are so lovey dovey these days" Aizawa smiles and shakes his head while walking to the classroom.