Chapter 5: Nightmares?

You lay Monoma down onto his bed in a position you think he'd find comfortable. For some weird reason, your sleeping little friend here loves sleeping in positions where he looks like he fell from the 50th floor of a building, however, he still looks adorable sleeping like this. Peaceful and quiet, like nothing could bother him right now. He looks so at ease..

You move around his dorm for a while, seeing if you can do something like clean anything or fix broken stuff. As you walk past Monoma's bed, you notice him shiver for a moment.

"Oh, is he cold?" You thought to yourself. "Hm better get a blanket for him". As you search for blankets around his surprisingly very messy dorm, you come across his diary.

"He owns a diary??? Like, a DIARY???". You're tempted to open it, you really want to. You wonder what secrets this blondie really is keeping. Deep, dark secrets. You want to open it so bad, just a peek.

" ..No"

You stop yourself. You can't just intrude on someone like that. Especially when they're at this vulnerable state. You then realized, you were supposed to be looking for a blanket. Instead you stood there, looking at the cover of a book for 5 minutes.

Finally, you get ahold of a blanket that perfectly fit him. It was a blanket filled with cute little devil faces. You wonder why he even owns a blanket like that. Not that you're judging, you yourself probably own a blanket with a cute design too, don't lie.

You go to Monoma's bed and try to put it on him, he keeps kicking it off. You try again, kicked off. "This little.." You try to put it on him again and he kicks it off again. You're starting to get frustrated, like, I'm trying to help you, you little brat.

You try again but this time pinning his legs onto the bed. You think you finally did it? Think again. He then proceeds to slap it off. "ARE YOU FU-" you stop yourself. SHUT UP SELF, HE'S STILL SLEEPING. After a few minutes, you finally succeed. "Jesus Christ finally.." you decide to sit on his bed since you have nothing else to other than take care of him today.

His bed was soft, almost like sitting on a marshmallow. You felt yourself getting kind of drowsy but you keep your position. You have to watch over him, what if villains attack? Not that he's not capable of taking care of himself, well, right now he isn't. There's absolutely no way you could leave him unprotected in his current state.

You feel yourself getting kind of hungry so you get up and raid Monoma's fridge, respectfully.

"Hm, wonder what this blondie eats all the time.."

You open the fridge.

Nothing.

Wait, nothing?

As in nothing?

Does he not eat??

You look back at him sleeping peacefully, a worried expression on your face. Does he really not eat anything at his dorm..?