3

I sat there, panicking for what's to come. Unable to move or speak. My mind running wild with ideas to get us out of the situation we're in.

"I have an idea!", I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Switch with me", I said. "What? Are you crazy?", he looked me up and down.

"I have a plan now switch with me!", I snapped. He waited a moment before he undid his seatbelt.

I climbed over to the other side, his body underneath mine as we switched. His hand slipped to my waist, moving me over.

I noticed the cop approaching us, "Follow my lead- got it?", I looked to him, he nodded. I rolled the window down and held my stomach.

"Do you know why I pulled you over miss?", the man asked, "No", I panted, pain all over my face.

"What's the matter? Are you alright?", he leaned closer. "I have...really bad cramps and I...bled through my pants I'm just trying to get home... as fast as possible- I'm sorry", I said through breaths.

"Oh, I see", he said awkwardly. "Just-drive the speed limit", he walked off. Dabi laughed, "You're a fucking genius", I smirked, "I know".

"Now switch back with me", he said, "Wait till he leaves", I looked in the rearview mirror, watching the cop pull out into traffic.

We switched back and Dabi sped off, completely ignoring what the officer had said. "What do we do now?", the panic set in again. "Relax, I know somewhere we can go", he increased the speed.

"Where?! The police are after me now because of that little stunt you pulled!", I snapped.

"What stunt? Saving your life?", he looked to me, "You fucking killed the guy! And we ran! I'm the first person they'll look for dipshit!!", I yelled.

"Fucking relax I have a plan!", I laughed nervously, "You tell me to relax one more time- I fucking dare you!", my eyes glaring at him.

"Relax Rain", he smiled, I clenched my jaw and threw my fist into his jaw, "Fuck!", he held his face.

"Don't fuck with me!", I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Psycho", he muttered under his breath.

My eyes went wide when I saw Bakugo's name on my phone screen calling me. "Fuck!", I yelled, "What now?".

"My friend's calling me- shit!", I ran my hands through my hair. "Give it to me", he held his hand out, "What are you gonna do?", I asked, "Fix the issue at hand, now give me your phone", I hesitated for a moment then handed him my phone.

He rolled his window down and threw it out.

"WHAT THE HELL!?", I screamed, "YOU ASSHOLE!!". "Is the problem not fixed?", he asked plainly, "You just threw my phone out the damn-", "I'll buy you another one, relax".

"Asshole", I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Where are we going anyway?", I asked him, not bothering to look to him.

"Somewhere safe", he sped up, "Tch", I muttered under my breath. "I had a life you know", I sighed, "Not an exciting one from what I saw", he said, I scoffed.

"Excuse me?", I looked to him, "What?", he paused, "You worked two jobs that you hated and didn't trust anyone so no one ever got too close", my face fell, "Did I nail it", he side eyed me.

"You don't know shit", I looked down, "From that response, it looks like I do my love", I looked out the window and ignored his words. Because deep down, I knew he was right.

After 2 hours of driving he parked in front of a mansion in the middle of nowhere. A flower field and tall trees surrounding it, it was almost hidden.

"Where are we?", I left the car and stared at the building. "Somewhere the police can't find you, anyone for that matter", he started to walk, I stayed standing.