Prologue

Trust, Love, and Hope were the three things that you wished for. Your life was ordinary, nothing so great about it, you just flowed along with the way life happened. Because whatever you planned, never worked for you, and dreams never came true for you But still, you hoped that one day all your wishes, dreams, and fantasies would come true, that you would find someone who would trust you deeply and love you wholeheartedly yet that "hope" remained a hope. 

Was it difficult for someone to love you? In your 25 years of life you never once fell in love, of course, you had your fair share of celebrity crushes, but that doesn't count right ?! Some people said they liked you, but all those were teenage crushes that changed with the seasons, unpleasing thoughts went through your mind every day, "Is it my external appearance", "Is it my behavior" or "Is it just my wandering thoughts which made no sense to anyone ". 

But then you realized what your true identity was... not a beautifully bloomed flower nor the pretty dandelion spore that fluttered in the wind, you were a Wallflower, stuck to the wall with no one noticing you, just a wallflower that is stuck forever.  

But a wallflower can also be beautiful, kind, cute, and even badass, but that will change the wallflower algorithm, right ?! or not?!