PROLOGUE

It was dark & late. A woman was walking alone back to her house. She didn't know it but she was being followed. As a thunderbolt sounded overhead and rain began to fall she sighed. "Curse this bloody rain!" She shouted at no one in particular.

A taxi roared by causing her to fall into a muddy puddle. "I saw you fall. You okay?" A man asked stepping out of the shadows. He held out a black gloved hand. Hesitantly the woman grabbed his hand. The man pulled her up "I heard you were looking for a job." "Who are you?" She asked. "Jim. Jim Moriarty. So do you want a job or not?" He asked popping up his umbrella. "Depends what the job is." She said. "An assistant. My previous assistant........fell ill." Jim said.

The woman nodded. "Ok. I'll do it." "One thing. I like to know about people before I hire them." He said. "Right. My name's Aleisha Ferard." She said. "Right, well meet me in front of the hospital 10:00am sharp." He said handing her his umbrella. "Ok." She walked all the way home before realizing she still had his umbrella. She put the umbrella on a coat wrack she had and headed to bed. Tomorrow she was getting a job!

(//AN: so this is my first time writing in 2nd person so I apologize if my writing is....off.\\)