BASKERVILLE

Aleisha's flat

The next day Aleisha made sure she got up extra early to pack. She had gotten most of the packing done the day before but she still had to pack her books & a few pictures. She was putting some of the books into a box when her phone went off. It was John.

What's this I here about you quitting?~JW
I found a better job. It's nothing against you guys. ~AF
Okay well I wish you luck at your new job.~JW
Thanks~AF

She was about to put her phone away when she got an idea. Going to her music app on her phone she played a song and started to sing along. Meanwhile downstairs Jim had gotten there and was heading up stairs.

Crazy people we can make really good friends
That's why we let each other in
With you beside me, I never have to pretend to be stronger
I finally belong here and I don't feel alone anymore

You get me
And I get you
And together there's really nothing we can't do
I've got your back
And I got yours too
Yeah you get me And I'm pretty sure that I get you

Du do du du du
Du do du du
Du do du du
A-ha, a-ha
Yeah

On the inside I dreamed I was part of a crowd
But on the inside I wasn't allowed
All I wanted is just to be where we are now
Yeah it's better
And I know I never ever feel alone anymore

You get me
And I get you
Together there's really nothing we can't do
I've got your back
And I've got yours too
Yeah together there's really nothing we can't do

I finally have someone to lean on
And you have someone to lean on to
To lean on to

You get me
And I get you
And together there's really nothing we can't do
I've got your back
And I've got yours too
Yeah you get me And I'm pretty sure that I get you

Du do du du du
Du do du du
I'm pretty sure that I get you
Du do du do
Yeah yeah yeah

Now finishing the song she had over half the books packed & Jim was already up the stairs. "You like singing?' He asked. She jumped at the sound of his voice having no idea he was there. "Y-yeah." She stuttered blushing. 'Her voice is so beautiful!' Jim thought. He considered telling her "Do you want me to take the boxes out to the car?" He asked instead. She nodded "That would be great. Thanks." "No problem." He said stacking three boxes and taking them outside. Once he was gone she started to pack the rest of her books and soon all were packed including the pictures. She took a glance around the room and smiled. "Um there's no more room for boxes in my car considering it's a small Honda. So I was thinking we could take those boxes then come back for the others." Jim explained coming up the stairs.

"Okay, well I'm going to call Molly to see if she'll watch my other boxes while we go." Aleisha said taking out her phone. "Hey Molly can you watch my boxes while I drop my some of my other stuff off at my new house? Really? Thank you so much! Ok. Bye!" "She said she will." Aleisha said. "Good. Let's go." Jim said. They went downstairs and outside to the car. Jim's car was a black Honda with a license plate that said IOU. "IOU?" Aleisha asked. "It's a......metaphor." He explained. She nodded and got in the car. Jim got in next and soon they were on they're way. After about an hour of driving the got to the house dropped off the books and headed back. When they got back to Aleisha's old flat Jim waited in the car until Molly left. When he came in Aleisha was struggling with a heavy box. "Here. Let me help you with that." Jim said taking the box. "Thank you." She smiled. He just nodded as a response & took the box out to the car. After 5 more trips to the car each they had gotten all the boxes packed. "Ready to go to the new flat?" Jim asked. Aleisha nodded and went with Jim to the car. During the ride to Baskerville she kept nodding off and struggled to stay awake. "Sleep." Jim said. "But won't we need to switch drivers?" She asked. "It's only a hour drive. Even less now. Sleep." He assured her. "O-okay." She yawned. She layed her head down next to where Jim's hand was rested and fell asleep. Jim smiled down at her and quickly placed a kiss on the top of her head then continued to drive. 'Man, I have it bad. But maybe when we get to Baskerville I can tell her. ' He thought. He cast one more smile her way before his thoughts were completely absorbed by the road.