- 1 -

♡ Y/N's POV 

"F*ck!" I yelled. "I lost. Again! Why am I so bad today?!" I was frustrated. Normally I could beat my friends in Mario Kart with ease, but today I was just simply out of luck. "8th, 7th, 10th and 9th..." I mumbled out. "Calm down, Y/N. It's just a game. Why do you freak out so much, just because someone's better than you?" 

'Better ... than ... me? ... No! That can't be. I-I have to be better. Not them ...'

"We're leaving. It's not fun playing kids games with a sore loser like you. Bye." One of my friends said. I barely noticed them leaving. I was to caught up thinking. 

'Am I really that bad? Am I really not good enough even for the simpliest kids game? ... No! I. Am. The best. No one can beat me. No one!' 

"I. Am. The best." I said to myself. 

"Why do you sound like Roxanne?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to face the person. It was my little brother. "Who?" I asked. I was confused. Who is 'Roxanne'?

"Roxanne Wolf. She's an animatronic at the new 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex'! Mom said, she will be taking me there for my birthday! I'm so excited." He said while jumping up and down from excitement. "An animatronic?" I asked processing what my brother just said. "Yes! Isn't that so cool?" "I mean ... I guess so? Why did you say I sounded like her?" I asked, still confused. 

"Oh, well she's very self-centered and pep-talks herself a lot before performances. She stands in front of her mirror and says thanks like: 'I'm the best out there. All the children love me and me only.' or 'You did so great out there. All eyes were on you.' Kind of scary if you ask me, but she's really pretty and has great racing skills."  

"Oh ... " I just mumbled. "Anyways, mom told me to get you. She wants to talk to you." My brother told me and quickly left after. I just shrugged my shoulders and went downstairs to talk to mom. 
I found her in the kitchen. She sat on a barstool and was on the phone talking to someone. 

"- Yeah, that would be very nice. Alright, thank you, sir. Have a nice day." She hung up. "Who was that, mom? Your boss or something?" I asked her while walking towards the barstool next to her to sit down too.

"No, sweety. That was the receptionist of the place for your brother's birthday. I was reserving one of their special birthday packs with discounts on the food and all the passes you need to enter the attractions." My mother answered. "Oh, you mean that new Fazbear building? Lucas told me you were going to take him there." My mom nodded. "It's also the reason I wanted to speak to you." My mother said in a monotone voice. "I want you to come with us. Lucas invited most of his friends and I'm not sure if I can take care of all of them alone."   

'Seriously? Me, a 16 year old teen at a place made for children!? And I'm supposed to look after the kids with her? Oh, come on!'

"What? Come on, mom. Why do I have to go? Can't you just ask dad?" I asked in a louder voice than I meant to do. I looked at my mom and her first monotone expression quickly turned into an angry one. "First off, you do not speak in that tone to your mother, young lady/young man." "Sorry ... " "And second off, if I ask you to come with me and your brother to his birthday party, you do as you were told." She was shouting at me with her index finger pointing and fiddling at me. I felt bad. "I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to shout at you. I won't do it again." I said, my head hanging low. 

"It's alright. But please tell me you will come with us. I already asked your father, but he won't answer and with Lucas' birthday party being tomorrow I just couldn't wait any longer. I'm sorry, sweety, but I really need your help. At least at the start. As soon as I get the children to listen to me you can go around on your own. is that alright?" My mom asked. Her expression seemed desperate. 'She must be really stressed out.'