- 5 -

"No, don't worry. I'll just tell the security guards that you're with me and that I'm allowing you with me. Don't have to worry about that." Roxanne reassured me in a confident tone, putting her hands on her hips.

...

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ Y/N's POV 

It was late. Not that late, but almost closing time of the Pizzaplex. Luckily I was allowed to drive a motorbike. 
I arrived at the now almost empty parking lot of the giant entertainment building and stopped the engine of my bike. Taking off my helmet I swayed my slightly long hair in the wind. 

Main character moment: check I giggled at my thought. I started walking towards the back entrance for the employees with my black hemet in hand. I would just leave it in Roxanne's room. I checked the time on my phone. 8:52 pm 
Looking around to check that no one was around, I knocked four times on the metal door. 

Knock

Knock

...

Knock

...

Knock

It was a secret knocking code me and Roxanne made up so she would know it was me and open the door. I stepped back a bit and waited a few seconds. The door opened with a slight squeak, revealing Roxanne. I smiled and waved at her, before she gently took my wrist and pulled me inside, before hugging me. 

"Ahh... I missed you so much Y/N." She whispered into my shoulder. "But I basically just left. You saw me half an hour or so ago." I whispered back with a chuckle. She broke the hug. "But stillll." She whined. I laughed quietly with my hand covering my mouth slightly, squinting my eyes a little bit. I cleared my throat after I was finished laughing and Roxanne stood up straight again. 

I looked up at her. "I think we should go to your room or meet your friends. This area is getting cold." I stated, shuddering slightly as a gust of wind came through the little gap between the thick metal door and the wall. 

"Oh, yeah. You're right. Let's go." She started walking and waved at me to follow her. I obeyed. 
"We're going to the Atrium first. My friends really want to meet you for some reason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 With G. Freddy, G. Chica and Monty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

° ° ° 3rd Person POV ° ° °

"Why is Roxy taking so lonnnggggg??" Chica whined, sitting on the edge of the stage and laying down, spreading her arms. 
"Be patient, Chica. Maybe Roxanne's friend was a little late or had trouble getting here?" Freddy said calmly, standing in front of the stage, leaning on it.

"But I'm hungryyyyy~ I wanna go eat. Why is Roxy taking so longgggg!?" Chica continued whining. Monty was getting annoyed and rolled his eyes. "Stop whining Chica. Roxy's gonna show up any minute now." He shouted from his position at a table in front of the stage, fixing his guitar. 

Just then as Monty stopped complaining, loud laughter could be heard through the Atrium. The three animatronics turned their head to the source of the noise and we're met with their friend, Roxanne, and a human. The human was laughing out loud while throwing their head back.

Roxanne smiled at the human, until she realizes, that they arrived at the Atrium and that her friends were all looking at them. She stopped walking and the laughter coming from the human next to her faded. 

"Ahh. There you are. We almost started to worry about you." Freddy said in a calm voice, standing up straight now and walking towards his friend and her guest. Freddy approached the human and held out his big, metal hand. "Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm Freddy Fazbear." the light brown bear exclaimed with a smile on his snout. 

"Nice to meet you, Freddy! I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you in person now." Y/N took Freddy's hand and shook it for three seconds, before retracting their hand and letting it fall down their side again. 

A loud gasp errupted through the Atrium and quick, loud, metal foot steps followed. "You look so cute/handsome." Chica now stood in front of Y/N and gave them a giant smile. Y/N chuckled. "You don't look too bad yourself, Chica." The chicken giggled at the compliment. 

"Stop flirting with Roxanne's girlfriend/boyfriend, Chica." Monty yelled. He was still sitting at the same spot as before, continuing to check his guitar. 

"I'm not her girlfriend/boyfriend!"

"I'm not her/his girlfriend!!"

Roxanne and Y/N exclaimed simultaneously, both extremely flustered. 

Monty rolled his eyes. "Sure." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Roxanne's room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I sighed and sat down on the sofa in Roxanne's room, leaning my head back. 
"I'm so sorry about them." Roxanne apologized, while closing the door.
"Don't worry." I said while chuckling. "They're funny." I smiled. 

"Oh. Well, if that's the case." Roxanne walked over to me and sat down next to me. "What do you want to do now, sweetheart?" She asked in a teasing voice, which made me blush and look down. Oh god...

"U-Um... I can't really think of anything." I admitted feeling a little embarassed. 
"Oh. Alright. How about we get to know each other, mh?" Roxanne suggested. I just nodded as an answer. 

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST!!! I hope y'all forgive me. It's just been so much lately. School, personal stuff, writer's block yadda, yadda. Hope y'all liked this (pretty short) chapter :)