Weary

In all honesty, this man's face was pretty easy on the eyes, but that fact did nothing to calm your fast-beating heart

In all honesty, this man's face was pretty easy on the eyes, but that fact did nothing to calm your fast-beating heart. You moved to hide the child behind you, but he opted for running to his father's side instead, "He probably feels safer that way, I think I would too."

"So we finally meet" "huh?" "You've grown...huh? But I still recognized you at first glance, Kakarot." The man seemed to deliberately be having a conversation with Goku, but you were all just as confused as he was.

"Kakarot?" Just as you had thought, Goku was just as confused and alarmed as you all were.

"You look just like Father." Okay, now it was weird. Goku didn't know what his parents looked like, no one did. This man must have been delusional.

"What is this? What is this guy saying?" It was Krillin who spoke up now.

"Kakarot! What is with the condition of this planet?! You were supposed to have been under orders to dispose of humanity! What the hell have you been goofing around for?" At this point, even Master Roshi seemed confused.

Somewhere along the line, Krillin began walking toward the strange man babbling about the nonsense that he seemed to be spewing, but that turned out to be a drastic mistake. A minuscule beeping was heard just before the fuzzy brown (thing?) around the stranger's waist began to glow.

"Krillin! Don't get close to him!" Goku's shouting startled you. You hated shouting, it always panicked you, and his panicked shouting only served to dampen your mood as you tried to control your emotions and keep a level head.

The most frightening thing about this situation, though, was the way that the furry appendage whipped, too quickly for anyone to react, and hit Krillin hard enough to draw blood and throw him through the side of the Kame House.

It was now that everyone realized that indeed, this man had a tail, and what he had been daying before might have been true. At this point, you were sure that Goku had no doubt in his mind that everyone around him was in danger, but it was most important that he protect his son. You saw him attempt to push Gohan away from his leg, never taking his eyes off of the strange man in front of him. You could see the relief in his eyes when Bulma ran to grab him and gain some distance between them.

Eventually, the conversation came around to how Goku hit his head after falling into a ravine as a baby, and how the stranger in front of them was his older brother, and his name was Raditz. This man, he gave you chills. And not in the best way, but for the most part, your main concern was trying not to hyperventilate. You didn't do very well in hostile situations, it always brought up past trauma.

At some point, he explained the rankings of Saiyans and how babies were sent on their own to conquer lower-level planets.

"How can you send babies off on their own?!" Bulma was... shocked? Horrified? Disgusted? Maybe all of the above. But as soon as she said that, Raditz turned to look at Gohan, and it looked like he was smirking. Then you stepped over in front of the little boy. there was no way that you would stand by and watch him plot on the little one.