Sindria's King defiled me

/So Kogyoku will still be the one he defile but Meliana is gonna fight him for she is furious at him for defiling her older sister\ ~Nefufufu~

Sinbad POV:
As the ship that holds the three Kou royal members of the Ren family shows up a boy with black hair blue eyes and burn on his left side making that eye grey came down happy. Then the most beautiful princess I've see came down she had Pink hair and Red eyes a signature color of the Ren family she was also wearing a Kimono and glaring at me. Then the second most beautiful princess came down she had Firey Red hair and Blood Red eyes but hers seems to flicker to purple at points especially when she looked at me with a cold cruel gaze her hair down and going down to her feet the front part of it was in braids of her she was wearing a beautiful white dress that flows around her in the wind and it made her looked like a goddess.

Her power is more intense then all the Ren Family together she had two swords at her side, along with a ruby necklace in shape of a tear drop, continued by two gold lets(armlets anklets bracelets stuff like that) one on her left bicep and the othe...

Her power is more intense then all the Ren Family together she had two swords at her side, along with a ruby necklace in shape of a tear drop, continued by two gold lets(armlets anklets bracelets stuff like that) one on her left bicep and the other on her right wrist on her left wrist she has a snake bracelet that looks alive, then a gold anklet on her right ankle then on her left ear it's a snake in shape of her ear with the head biting a part of her ear from over I can tell she had 7 Djjins but with how my Djjins are acting she's even more powerful than me. I do not want to go to war with her.

Meliana POV:
As we were getting off I see that perverted king defile my big sister with his eyes and then his eyes drifted to me and started to defile me with his eyes I'll teach him a lesson to defile us if I get a chance. I looked at all the faces I spied Ja'far but not Vittel & Mahad then Marsur after him was Yamraiha, then Hinahoho, then his wife Rurumu, next was Spartos, then the cutie Psiti, then my two out five best friends Sharrkhan & Drakon then there's a blonde boy who looks really annoying but good looking enough I think his name is Alibaba Saluja, then there's a blue head boy who wears the same outfit a Judal but this kid outfit is blue and he has a bandages wraped around his chest I believe Judal called him Aladdin, then a pink haired girl that looks fanalis like Muu and Marsur so she must be Morgiana Muu talked about her. Unlike my family I'm friends with a lot of people and different clans. As my eyes went back to Sinbad I see him flirting with my 'Yoku I went in front of him and pulled out my assassin dagger that Ja'far gifted me and held it up to Sinbad neck he does not get to talk to her with a glare and my dagger still at his neck I said. "You do not get to talk to 'Yoku not after you did unspeakable things you peverted king."