🌎 Chapter One: A New World 🌍

Hello! My name is Timmy but most people call me little Timmy or bacon or noob, but prefer to be called Timmy. So yesterday I found this game called "Roblox," it sounds fun. It downloaded and it asked me for my username, I sat thinking for like 30 minutes, I finally decided to name myself LittleTimy_IsCool. As soon as I loaded into Roblox I saw this game called "Murder Mystery 2." It sounded fun so I decided to play it! When I got into the game I started to ask people how to play? They said that there a three roles, innocent, sherif, and murderer if you innocent collect coins and don't die, if your sherif your job is to shoot the murderer before they kill anybody, and if your the murderer then your job is to kill every one and not get shot!

The game had started and I had got the sheriff role, that meant I had to find the murderer and shoot them! It had been a while since I saw a dead body, I realized it was me and the murderer left, all I had to do is shoot them. I soon saw them because they peaked around the corner I chased him and when I had the chance I shot him! And I won the game! I beat Didi1147! People said he was the best in the world but I didn't believe it. He offered me a free legendary knife! I said thank you ofc! Next round I had gotten innocent, I had gotten the max amount of coins and decided to look around to find a good hiding spot, then there it was, a little green gas that had the gun in it! I picked it up and looked for the murderer but little did I know she was behind me! I had to run away so I didn't die but then I went in first person and shot! I missed, but I shot again and I got her!