😰Chapter 5: Grounded😼

It was 5:45 when I first woke up, it was the first day of high school. I was scared for my life, andthere was a good reason for that. For example, the furries, they probably got litter box's in thebathrooms. I first started my day by getting ready. I went down stairs to eat my wheaties. Then Iwas watching paw patrol on my phone. When I finished i put on my fresh new sneaks and waitedfor my friends to pick me up. I walked in the school it seemed pretty chill. I looked for my firstclass for like half an hour, i had finally found my class. I was late of course but Mrs. HamoodHabibi was nice about it. We were working on this science thing and I was the first one finished.It was super easy. While I waited for class to end I started to draw Mrs. Hamood habibi. It looked pretty good in my opinion.

 It looked pretty good in my opinion

It was the last class of the day. It was almost over, i was just staring at the clock. The bell rang, i flew out of my chair and ran straight out of the door and i was basically full on sprinting down the hall way, i saw the door and ran the fastest I've ever ran ever in my entire life. I looked all around for my friend, the only thing I saw was my teacher screaming and walking towards me I knew I was in trouble.

"EXUSE ME THE HECK ARE YOU DOING SPRINTING OUT OF CLASS LIKE THAT?!" Said Mr. Williams, "well I heard the bell ring and that means that I could lea-" "THE BELL DOESN'T DISMISS YOU I DO!" I peaked over and saw the whole class staring at me and the teacher. They were all laughing at me.

I had to stay after school for like an extra 30 minutes. My mom finally picked me up. "How the heck did you get in trouble" said mother. "The bell rang and i thought it was time to go. But apparently the bell doesn't dismiss me Mr. Williams does." "You should think before you speak, and your grounded" said my mother. "Wait what? That's so not fair." "EXUSE YOU WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME."

When i got home i was really mad. I was so bored i just wanted to play Roblox with my new cool avatar. I was so sad.