🥓Chapter Three: The Bacon Brothers 🥓

It had been a couple rounds since I had seen those people hack, it had also been awhile since I had gotten murderer or sheriff, while i was waiting on the round to start I decided to start a conversation with another bacon! We started the conversation out with a classic hello. It picked up very quickly after that. Then it happened. He sent me a friend request! And I was murderer! After that I had a technique on how to win as murderer. I was just running around collecting coins, I was trying to see the sheriff pull out his gun, and that would be when I attacked! But I saw him, it was the hackers! I threw my knife at one of them and I barely missed, the girl flew over to me and grabbed me with something and pulled me over to the guy and he shot me. "WHAT THE HECK, THEY HACKED AGAIN!!" "BRUH THEY ARE ONLY HACKING WHEN IM MURDERER OR SHERIFF!" "No your just a little poor no robux crusty, dusty, musty, rusty bacon hair!" "Yea poor noob bacon" said the hackers. "Hey let's join another server!?"

It was very nice and peaceful on a different server. But nobody talked. But that was ok. The first round was actually really fun! The people on this server are actually good too! But then, they came in, the hackers! And there was a whole group of them! We were doomed, but at the same time it could have been different people with the same outfit? But I was wrong and the worst part was that almost all of them were hackers! But I had to see what it was like as the murderer or the sheriff. And guess what happened, I got to be murderer, and they hacked again! I was done. "you know your bad when you have to team AND hack" "Shut it just because u don't have any robux doesn't mean you have to be rude and call us out for doing something we didn't even do poor bacon noob" everyone reported them, shortly after they yelled at us for it! It was funny!