Rain wasn't the only thing wet.

Chapter one.

(THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHOLESOME.)

I watched as the rain danced on my windowsill. I always loved the way it sounded, it made me feel comfortable. I opened my window to stick my hand out to feel the tiny bit of drips coating on my window. My light pink curtains swayed in the breeze coming through the opening. The drops started to gain in size, and I quickly shut my window before getting soaked. I ran over to my closet and picked out a cute black sweater paired with some jeans, and a white coat. I grabbed some high-top black boots and put them by the end of my bed. I turned on my fairy lights and flopped on my bed. A slight grin filled my face as I checked my phone, there was a message from Benji. His text read "be over soon love." My heart did a flutter as I read over the adorable name, he called me. I texted back "Okay :)" and put on my high-tops. I scurried to my bathroom and put my hair in two braids, with a cute white flower. I grabbed a clear umbrella with Sakura flowers flowing through the middle, and quickly left my apartment. I ran down the stairs to the first floor and waited outside. 

Five minutes passed.

I saw Benji running towards me, he looked adorable. He was wearing a black hoodie with a rain jacket overtop, paired with some gray sweats and white Nikes. He looked exhausted but a small shade of pink was resting on his cheeks as he saw me. 

"Hi baby" I giggled.

 He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, he was a bit shorter than me, so he had to go on his tippy toes. It was so cute seeing him struggle to reach the top of my head. I kissed his cheek and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along with me as I ran inside. The color on his face darkened as we got closer to my apartment room.  We let go of hands and walked to my room, he sat on my bed as I took my shoes off.

"What do you want to watch?' I asked, as I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

He shrugged. I decided just to put on a horror movie for reasons... A movie popped up on the screen called "Dollhouse", I have never saw nor heard of it, but I hoped it was good. Benji was pretty self- occupied on his phone, so I ran to the kitchen to get snacks. I searched the pantry and pulled out some popcorn, pretzels, and candy; consisted of sour patch kids, M&Ms and gummy bears. I went back to the room to find Benji with his hoodie draped over my bedpost and he was laying on his back, still on his phone.

"Hey, I got us some things" I placed the snacks on the table by my bed and unpaused the movie.I layed next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. 

I smiled.

About 20 minutes later...

(sigh.. SMUT WARNING)

I felt his lips near mine as I realized he was on top of me. My heart skipped a beat as we shared eye contact. He kissed me and I could feel his heart beating quickly, and his body against mine. His kisses started to lead to my neck...

"B-baby...?" I called out. The movie just started, and this man is already throwing himself on me, even though I didn't mind I still found it quite odd. He moaned in response, and I practically died. He began to leave kisses on my neck again, but I contained myself and kept quiet. I could feel every little kiss, and every movement he made. I felt his cock harden against me and I couldn't help it anymore, I let out a small moan of pleasure. He must have enjoyed that, because he started to tear at my shirt, and pulled it off exposing my breasts.

"Wow..." He finally spoke. 

"What?" I asked a bit concerned. He ignored me and cupped his hands around them. Everything felt amazing, and he began to rub against my pants. He brought his face closed to my chest and buried his head in my breasts, while still dry humping me. I pushed his head down towards my now sensitive area, he obeyed and started to pull my pants down, and I let him. With no hesitation he began licking my clit, I moaned after every touch.

"Good boy."  I knew he liked being praised and I was going to do whatever I could to take advantage of that. After all he was mine and I was his.

He picked up his pace and I could feel my orgasm coming along. 

"Fuck Benji." 

He stopped. My clit begged for his touch, but he didn't give in. He unbuckled his belt and before I knew it, he was in me... 

I couldn't think of anything in that moment, just him. He looked so hot on top of me, I was basically drooling. His lips were once on mine again, but they parted every time I let out a moan. His breathing got faster as he thrusted into me at a quicker pace.  

"You're doing so good baby" I praised him again. He moaned in response and continued. His lips moved down to my neck, and he bit down roughly making me moan as well. Benji placed his fingers and began to rub my clit in a circular motion timing it with every thrust. Once again, I felt something coming over me. My body took over and I started to squirm underneath him. I guess he had the same feeling because before I knew it, he was moaning my name. It was extremally hot to see him like this, he was sweating and kept mumbling curse words under his breath. I ran my fingers over his nipples, it was only right if I delivered the same pleasure, he gave me. He stopped for a second to take in on what I was doing. He grabbed my hand and stopped me, but I ignored his gesture and kept going picking up the pace.

"You like that hmm?" I asked, attempting to sound seductive or at least hot. He scoffed and started thrusting in me again, but much harder. My body took over once again and I was squirming again, but this time I felt a warm liquid fill my insides. He stopped thrusting and fell on top of me. A frown plastered on my face when he pulled out of me, I felt quite empty. He noticed my expression and stuck a finger in me. I moaned in surprise, as he stuck another one in with no warning at all. He matched the same pace as when his cock was in me. I screamed in pleasure; my clit was so sensitive at this point it was numb. 

"Come on, cum for me darling."  I obeyed and came on his fingers, as he pulled them out and licked each one seductively while making eye contact with me. 

"Good girl." He praised me.

"Mmhm" He still layed there, on top of me out of breath. He turned his head to look at me and smiled. I laughed "How did I get so lucky?" I put my hands in his hair and petted his head. He closed his eyes and let out a groan. 

"What's wrong baby?" He didn't reply, he just layed there and sighed. I left my hands in his hair and kissed his lips. We stayed like that for a while, until he got up suddenly and started to put his clothes back on. I layed there still naked and watched him. I decided to get up and do the same, the silence continued. It was like that for a while before he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." He apologized for no absolute reason. What was he apologizing for? I just had the best night of my life, and it all was because of him. 

"What?" I asked, confused by what he meant.

"I didn't ask if you wanted this..." He sighed. 

"Baby, do you think I invited you over just to watch a movie?" He cuffed my chin with his rough hand and kissed my nose, "I love you so much, Hannah." He wrapped his hands around me and waited for my response.

"I love you more, Benji."  That went on for some time, when we refused to let anyone win the "I love you battle".  Finally, I let him win and he booped my nose.

"You're so fucking perfect baby." He said, while kissing my nose again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SO UHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SMUT, BUT I UH YEAH AND UM IM SO SORRY OMGGG LMAAAO PLS PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS, THANKS GOODBYE.)