Late Nights. . .

A/N {Sigh, so like I said these are just ideas I had or what people requested. You may have noticed I changed the title because that's what this is now, One shots. This is also in the third person because I wanted to try something new for a change :))}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Monday, and Asher never did like Mondays. Mondays were boring and unnecessary to him, he always dreamed of a four-day weekend and was happy whenever he got one. Asher could not wait to return home to see his amazing girlfriend, Daisy. He was extremely happy when English was almost over. English was his least favorite subject, and he did not see any point of learning it. It made him extremely stressed and bored. As class was about to end, Asher pulled out his phone to receive a text from Daisy telling him to meet her at her house because her parents were out of town. Asher quickly texted back "Bet" and went back to ignoring his assignments. His teacher Mr. Lee went over to him and scolded Asher for not paying attention.

Later on, the bell rung, and Asher dashed out of there. He ran to the bus and was the first one there, and the bus driver greeted him. He sat down and saw a kid begin to approach him. 

"Hi, can I sit here?" Someone asked. The kid looked rough and had a black hoodie on along with some ripped jeans, his hair was a mess, and had blonde streaks running through it. Asher hesitated, and his immediate thought was to say no, but his heart told him yes. 

"I guess." Asher replied, that was the best response he had at that moment. The kid sat next to him, and they awkwardly sat there till a seat opened up or one of them got off. The kid got off and Asher waved goodbye. His cheeks lit up with a shade of pink. He was not gay, but this situation made him embarrassed. 

A couple minutes later he arrived at his location and forgot about the past situation. He quickly got on his bike and rushed to his girlfriend's house, worrying that her parents might not be gone for long. Not long after, Asher arrived at the tiny white house he knew and loved. He got off his bike and ran up the hill to her door, he knocked once then twice and then it opened. Daisy stood there with her long brown hair flowing in the wind, she was wearing a cute pink hoodie and some jeans. Asher could not believe his eyes as she stood there before him. 

"Hiii" She gushed.

"Hey" Asher replied back as he felt his face start to get hot, and next thing he knew he was extremely nervous.  

Daisy grabbed his hand and led him to the place he knew well. She must have been eager for this because there was no small talk, and she just led him straight to her room. After a couple of stairs and hallways Asher was finally in her room and was now more nervous than he was before. He began to take in the scenery around him and noticed a bottle of something on her end table. He knew what it was, and his mind took control. Asher heard Daisy let out a gasp as he looked down to see his body pressed against hers. 

"My bad." He said, moving to the other side of the room.

Daisy payed no attention and just followed him, Asher was a bit confused, but he didn't mind. She pushed herself against him like they were earlier, and Asher felt the sudden urge to push her up against the wall. She didn't look like she cared, so he did just that. Daisy gasped again as Asher took control and started kissing her, not letting her have any reaction. Things started to get steamy, and he roughly pushed her against the wall just like he wanted. Daisy pulled her lips off his and got close to his ear. 

"Fuck me." 

That was all Asher needed to hear. He pushed her on the bed, but Daisy had other plans. She needed him now and didn't care what she had to do. She was desperate and horny, and she took control. Daisy quickly undid his pants and pulled off his boxers leaving him exposed. She took off her pants and underwear as fast as she could and arranged herself to be on his lap.