Phone calls.

A/N (This is an idea I had; cheating or abuse is not acceptable in any manner. I'm just writing about this for the thrill of it. TW: suicide  Anyways, enjoy <3)

Chapter 4, answer the phone.

I clicked decline again as my phone rang. It's been ringing all day, and I knew exactly who it was. More notifications flooded my phone as I texted someone. Eventually, they got extremely annoying, and I put my phone on silent. I un-paused the TV and continued the show I was watching. On the screen, a couple was arguing as I heard a knock on my door. I didn't really want to get up, so I ignored the knocks; they began to get louder the more I ignored them. I dragged myself out of bed and to the door, I opened it and was face to face with an annoyed Oliver. 

"Why the fuck have you been ignoring my calls?" He asked, more pissed off now.

I didn't really have an answer, Oliver was my boyfriend. We have been dating for 2 years now, and I was getting tired of it. Ollie used to be great; he made me feel special and that I was wanted in this world, but now that's gone and it's just a relationship I'd rather not be in. Something changed in the past few months, he started becoming abusive and manipulative. Oliver used to be the sweetest man I known, but now he would constantly bug me; having to know where I was at all times if I wasn't in his grasp. I stared at him blankly as I watched his arm raise up to hit me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out, watching his arm come closer to my face.

He hit me.

"YOU DO NOT IGNORE ME." He screamed at me, his palm still resting on my face.

I could feel my tears form in my eyes, but I knew I couldn't cry. I would be considered weak and a baby, and I could not have him have the enjoyment of my pain. I pushed back my tears and gave him what he wanted.

"It won't happen again." I sighed, knowing for now on I would have to pay attention in this terrible relationship, and to this dreadful man. He removed his hand from my face harshly and his face began to come closer to mine. My hands shook as his lips were now brushed over mine, and there was nothing I could do. I forced myself to cooperate because I knew if I didn't, I would get hurt again. He bit down on my lip roughly and closed the door. I was now pushed up against the door with my lips pressed forcefully pressed against his. There was nothing exciting or enjoyable about this moment, but his grin told me otherwise. His hands began to go down towards my now lifted up skirt, and my body tingled. His hand led itself up my skirt, almost touching the waistband of my underwear.

"NO." I screamed, not knowing I said that out loud. He pushed me off of him, and I was a bit glad.

"What did you just say?" He demanded for my answer. I stood there shaking once again, not knowing what to do or say. I felt a tear drop down my cheek, as I quickly wiped it with my hand before he could see anything. 

"I will-" He began to say, before his phone rang. He pulled out his phone and grunted as he hit answer. 

"Don't go anywhere we aren't finished with this conversation, Heaven.

I hated when he said my name. It was supposed to be a beautiful thing, but he made it so ugly. Oliver walked out with his phone on his ear, and I slammed the door shut. He was going to come back, I had to leave. I grabbed my phone, and any other important belongings. 

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself. He would know where I went, if I didn't leave my phone here. I clicked on the tracking app, he had put on my phone and clicked uninstall. I blocked out every camera I knew he hid in my house and left. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I had to find somewhere fast. I checked my phone for the nearest train station, if I was going to go somewhere it had to be far.