Trouble

The car ride was quiet. It felt like forever and I had passed out. "AMINA!" I heard and jumped a little. Keon literally carried me to the front door! "Thank you Keon for bringing her home" Heather said. He put me down and walked back to his car. Honestly if you ask me Keon is kind of rude. "Get yo ass in the house" She said. I walked in the house and went upstairs to my room closing the door. I sat on my bed and took my shoes off and realized i didn't have my purse. I  pulled my phone out and texted Kayla to ask her if she seen it. I get undressed and lay in bed.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said. I turn over and grandma walks in and sits on my bed looking at me. "I hope you know after this you pulled you cannot go anywhere until I say so!" she said. I didn't even feel like arguing I jus listened to her. "You need to be focusing on being a maid and not out partying! Your lucky i don't kick you out my house" she said. She got up and walked out my room slamming the door. I turned over and drifted to sleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up to my alarm and my head was pounding. I check my phone and Kayla still hasn't texted me back. I knew she wasn't tho she was kind of messed up last night. I got out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face to get ready for today. I put my clothes on and walked out my room going downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see my grandma and Keon talking. I stood there confused. "You left your bag in my car" he said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You can stop with the attitude Amina. I'm going to clean someone's house across town and keon will stay here to watch you. I'll be gone for a week" she said. "I'm not a baby i can take care of myself" i said crossing my arms. "Apparently not if somebody had to bring you home at 4 in the morning." she said. I walked out the kitchen and went back upstairs to my room and got onto my bed taking a nap.

*3 hours later*

I wake up to keon busting into my room. "You ever heard of knocking" i said. He looked at me like I was annoying him. "I'm leaving and I won't be back until tonight" he said. "So your not going to watch me?" i asked. "What the fuck i look like watching a 18 year old" he said laughing. Honestly I was fed up with him. "Whatever leave then bitch" I said getting out of bed walking towards my closet. He walked closer to me and grabbed my neck pushing me against the wall gently. "Watch how you talk to me Amina. I'm not none of your friends." he said. I got quiet and looked down. He moved his hand and walked out my room. I stood there in shock, confused on what just happened. I grab my phone off my bed and call the group chat.

Me: Y'all won't believe what have to say.
Kayla: What happened?
Jada: Make it quick my sneaky link coming over.
Me: Well Keon brought me home last night and now he's so called supposed to watch me.
Kayla: He must be giving his goods to Heather.
Jada: No seriously girl you need to sit on that before she do.
Me: Y'all are sick but let's go out tonight. Heathers gone all week!

We finished talking and made plans to go shopping then later to go to a beach party tonight. I sit on my bed and scroll on instagram. I decided to post a couple of selfies. After I took my pictures I posted them I got up and started to reorganize my room. Kayla and Jada walked into my room looking at me. "Damn nobody knows how to knock now" I said. They laughed and we sat on my bed for a little and talked before leaving the house.

*1 hour later*

We've been in the mall for what feels like forever. We went into PINK, Footlocker, Finish Line and other places. It felt like we went into every store! As we were leaving we went into the food court and got Chinese food. We ate and left heading back to my house. When we pulled up I noticed Keon still wasn't back so I knew I definitely was going out tonight. We get upstairs to my room and we all changed. We packed beach towels and as i was grabbing my jacket Keon walks in. "Where you going with that on?" he asked me while looking me up and down. "Mind your business i'm going to party" I said rolling my eyes. "We gone wait in the car mina" Kayla said. "Naw y'all gone leave she ain't going no where" Keon said. They walked out and I sat on my bed. "What happened to you weren't babysitting a 18 year old?" I said. "Maybe if you knew how to take care of yourself I wouldn't trip" I rolled my eyes and stood in front of him. " Why are you here really? Seems like Heather is running you too" I laughed. "Amina don't test me" he said looking frustrated. "Just get the hell out my room" I said. He turned around and walked out. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I walked out my bathroom back into the room and seen Keon sitting on my bed. I tried to hurry and cover myself up. "Dang no privacy" I said. He started laughing and said "You have nothing i've never seen". I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet looking for something to put on. Normally I would feel embarrassed but to tell the truth I was getting horny with him looking at me naked.